BY SPIC AND SPAN

Spic and Span Everyday® Fresh Citrus Scent Antibacterial Spray Cleaner.

Kills bacteria & Viruses**.

Disinfectant.

Kills household germs*.

Cuts through grease and grime! see more...

• Can this br used on the walls?5 Answers
  • How great is this product and what does it smell like? 4 Answers
Spic and Span Everyday Antibacterial Spray Cleaner Fresh Citrus Scent
  • "Love this as an all purpose cleaner for my kitchen and bathroom sometimes." in 1 review
  • "this stuff works super great and leaves a nice citrus smell behind." in 1 review
  • "I felt like I had to scrub a little harder to get rid of the grime." in 1 review
Yazmin M.
Brighton , CO
Review for: Antibacterial Spray Cleaner more...
i love this antibacterial spray. I was a clorox cleaner user for the longest time and recently switched to this because the bleach was so toxic for me i had to stop cleaning in between sprays because it would make it so hard to breathe! this is gentle and it cleans great. the only down for me is that i am not a citrus scent fan and this is the scent my drugstore carries only unfortunately.
Sarah S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Review for: Antibacterial Spray Cleaner 40 fl oz; 1.18 l more...
Don’t be fooled by the cheap price, this stuff works really well as a surface cleaner. I can find this stuff at Walmart for under $1 or even at the dollar tree. It sanitizes and kills germs which I really appreciate
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
The only problem I have with this product is that it's not environment friendly, otherwise it does everything it claims. It's affordable and doesn't leave mirrors streaky like other multi-purpose cleaners. Has a pleasant scent. I will be repurchasing.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is a great all purpose cleaner. Smells great, not too chemically or overpowering. Gets the job done for a cannot beat price. Less than $2! As long as you use enough saturation there are no real issues with it for me. Always use this in the kitchen and when deep cleaning. Love the results!
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I use this cleaner in my kitchen and my bathroom, and my family uses it in there homes as well. I use the Hawaiian Blossom scent and it makes your house smell so clean and fresh. My parents used this one in the "Fresh Citrus" scent and as well as other scents. I would recommend this!
chastity p.
Hannibal , MO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Recently bought this item to give it a try and I can honestly say that I am not a fan at all. Just doesn't do the trick for me so to speak. I can't stand the smell for one and just didn't like it.
Amparo J.
Waukesha , WI
We have this at our local dollar store so we buy it in multiple bottles. This cleaner can get through grease and cleaned everything from the kitchen to the bathroom to pet stains. It is a multi-task cleaner & is always my go-to cleaner.
Corina B.
Lawton, OK
This is a great spray to disinfect everything with and it is great price so don’t use it lightly. It gets anything off. I literally use it on everything. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to try something different.
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I find that this spray cleaner works good on things that aren't to tough to get up, small spills and just your average dirty sink or something, but on the tougher stuff it's not the best.
Kayla B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I bought this to clean my apartment before I moved in and it literally worked for cleaning everything I even used it to clean out my fridge and it's affordable I bought it at dollar tree
Dani J.
Saint Louis, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Can this br used on the walls?
Tika T.
How great is this product and what does it smell like?