BY SPIC AND SPAN

Spic and Span Everyday® Fresh Citrus Scent Antibacterial Spray Cleaner.

Kills bacteria & Viruses**.

Disinfectant.

Kills household germs*.

Cuts through grease and grime! see more...

• Can this br used on the walls?5 Answers
  • How great is this product and what does it smell like? 4 Answers
Spic and Span Everyday Antibacterial Spray Cleaner Fresh Citrus Scent
  • "Love this as an all purpose cleaner for my kitchen and bathroom sometimes." in 1 review
  • "this stuff works super great and leaves a nice citrus smell behind." in 1 review
  • "I felt like I had to scrub a little harder to get rid of the grime." in 1 review
Becky S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Review for: Antibacterial Spray Cleaner 40 fl oz; 1.18 l, Antibacterial Spray Cleaner more...
This cleaner always seems to be fairly priced and can be found in most markets. It sprays evenly and nicely without packaging issues and cleans up tough messes on the floors and stove as well as delicate spills on glass and wood. There are recommendations on what surfaces not to use on so PLEASE READ DIRECTIONS.
I'd prefer a different fragrance and I do have a favorite that I reserve 5 stars for but this is easily a top cleaner.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
I've used this cleaner for years. It works wonders for my bathroom and kitchen. It not only cleans well but us also a disinfectant, which is a plus. It smells good & cleans off super easily. You don't have to leave it sit and soak either. It starts working immediately to break down the gross grime that's all built up. I hate cleaners that you really gotta use elbow grease to work, Spic&Span isn't like that, so your arms will thank you later. Super cheap and widely available. Worth buying and trying, I don't think you'll be disappointed.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Review for: Antibacterial Spray Cleaner more...
Oh this stuff is the worst! I got this from the dollar store on a whim. It doesn’t clean very well at all. I’m not a lime person, so I hate the smell. Thank god I didn’t pay more then 2 bucks for this product. Would not recommend. #spicnspan #cleaner
Elysia F.
Combine
The cheapest place I found this is at Dollar Tree and this brand is cheaper here than any other store. I like the value and the quality of this product. This has a great smell and not strong like other cleaners and also it gets the job done.
samantha B.
This is my all time favorite cleaner! The smell is amazing ! It doesn't leave a residue which is my favorite thing about it ! It can be used to clean anything !! The smell is a very clean smell but not too strong !
Michaela D.
Phoenix, AZ
This and Pine-Sol are the only two cleaners that I buy for my house. If Pine-Sol is not there then I buy this one and I use this one for the counters and stuff whereas I use Pinesol for the floor
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
This is a good cleaner but is not my go to cleaner. It does really good on cleaning walls and I use it to clean my outside furniture. I like that it has a nice citrus smell and it's not too harsh on my hands. I bought mine at the Dollar Tree so it is very cheap. It cleans just fine but I like my cleaners to have bleach in them so that I know my house is clean.
Mamiposa26® M.
BRIGHTON, CO
Review for: Antibacterial Spray Cleaner more...
i love this antibacterial spray. I was a clorox cleaner user for the longest time and recently switched to this because the bleach was so toxic for me i had to stop cleaning in between sprays because it would make it so hard to breathe! this is gentle and it cleans great. the only down for me is that i am not a citrus scent fan and this is the scent my drugstore carries only unfortunately.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
The only problem I have with this product is that it's not environment friendly, otherwise it does everything it claims. It's affordable and doesn't leave mirrors streaky like other multi-purpose cleaners. Has a pleasant scent. I will be repurchasing.
Sarah S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Review for: Antibacterial Spray Cleaner 40 fl oz; 1.18 l more...
Don’t be fooled by the cheap price, this stuff works really well as a surface cleaner. I can find this stuff at Walmart for under $1 or even at the dollar tree. It sanitizes and kills germs which I really appreciate
Dani J.
Saint Louis, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Can this br used on the walls?
Tika T.
How great is this product and what does it smell like?