BY OPI #22 in Nail Polish

SPF27 Big Apple Red N25 Opi Gelcolor Uv Gel Polish with Free Matching Nail Lacquer 0.5floz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tonya B.
means, Ky
I love the OPI gel polish. It comes in many cool colors and leaves your nails strong chip free. It is one of my favorites. The down fall is the price. OPI tend to be pricey but if you can afford to pay between $8.00 and $10.00 for nail polish then OPI is the one to choose.
Drea L.
I love this because i love this color. It’s absolutely my go to color for work and for daily life. Looks good on anyone. I’m just not the biggest fan of the topcoat it comes with, i don’t think it really makes a big difference compared to other topcoats and dries too slow.
Leigh Ann P.
This is a beautiful holiday red that actually ended up growing out before chipping off or wearing around the tips. I barely wear regular polish anymore due to the short wear time they provide. I was easy to remove after it had grown out and did not damage my nails at all.
Stephanie C.
Omaha, NE
I will always give the OPI nail brand a five star but when it comes to their gel polish it is a little different. I still think its really nice because it stays on a long time but it does take a little longer to dry so make sure to make allowance for that.
Katrina M.
Imlay City
I was looking for a brighter red for Christmas and grabbed this color to try. I loved it! Great value, great quality, it stayed on my nails for 5 days without a top coat before it even began to chip. This is definitely part of my regular color rotation now. 😍
stephanie l.
Florida
Nail polish is long lasting and is pretty quick to try. The colors are vibrant. The polish itself does clump up and the brush is nice and full. I always get SPF27 Big Apple Red N25 Opi Gelcolor Uv Gel Polish with Free Matching Nail Lacquer 0.5floz
Magda V.
Naples, Florida
If you like a pretty, sexy, durable color and you really want to match nail and toes I recommend this O.P.I. Gel-color red apple match. I Love it with or without design!!
Evie M.
When I go to the salon to get my acrylic nails done I always choose the apple red. I believe it's one of their most popular color at the nail salon because it's a such a distinct red color and it stays on for two weeks or less.
Queen B.
Omg this works so amazing! I have bought a few of these sets now and I use them all the time! I will continue to buy them because they stay on your nails so well, they are easy to apply and I think the colors are beautiful!
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
This is a good value but you need the base and top coats to get the gel manicure in this line.It can be pricey.I have my own LED light that I cure my gel manicures with at home because I purchase all these products at a professional beauty supply store.