SPF27 Big Apple Red N25 Opi Gelcolor Uv Gel Polish with Free Matching Nail Lacquer 0.5floz uploaded by Johanie D.

BY OPI #33 in Nail Polish

SPF27 Big Apple Red N25 Opi Gelcolor Uv Gel Polish with Free Matching Nail Lacquer 0.5floz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Erica S.
I was excited when OPI came out with a gel polish that I could purchase in store that i could use at home without a light. However when I used it the whole system went on well the colirbwas great, what I didnt like is that when i used nali polish remover i saw that my nails were scratched and there were chips in my nails. Also it took a long time to remove the polish. I would not recomend this to other.
Maggie A.
Atlanta, GA
Opi is also a great product to use for your nails! Using this nail polish has stayed on my nails for more than a week unlike many other nail options that ive used. Great options, great colors, lomg lasting, but can be a little pricey as well which is why you also see this product being used a lot in nail salons. Really does the job!
Drea L.
I love this because i love this color. It’s absolutely my go to color for work and for daily life. Looks good on anyone. I’m just not the biggest fan of the topcoat it comes with, i don’t think it really makes a big difference compared to other topcoats and dries too slow.
Leigh Ann P.
This is a beautiful holiday red that actually ended up growing out before chipping off or wearing around the tips. I barely wear regular polish anymore due to the short wear time they provide. I was easy to remove after it had grown out and did not damage my nails at all.
Jessica H.
I love reds and I love gel so this set was perfect for me. I loved that the color was long lasting and I was able to give myself a at home gel manicure without having to go into the salon. And pay a lot. I would definitely recommend and repurchase more colors.
Katrina M.
Imlay City
I was looking for a brighter red for Christmas and grabbed this color to try. I loved it! Great value, great quality, it stayed on my nails for 5 days without a top coat before it even began to chip. This is definitely part of my regular color rotation now. 😍
Brittany T.
Maiden, NC
Literally, the only brand I wear. Easy to apply, and doesn’t take half of the bottle. Then, stays on for at least 2 weeks withOUT chipping! HUGE SUCCESS! Love all of the colors, even though I usually choose neutral ones. Spend the money for this! You won’t be disappointed. I choose OPI over Essie any day.
Jennifer S.
Charlotte, NC
My favorite timeless nail polish color. The opi gel def stays. I know that because it is very hard to soak off and doesn't lift a lot while is on. The polish itself is very smooth so it makes for very smooth applications. Really great red color!
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
Bought this recently as this is the first gel nail polish I've bought. I love the way it applies and I love how it looks afterwards. It is a little pricey for nail polish but we'll worth the money in my opinion. I would definitely buy it again.
Abby V.
Ringgold, GA
Beautiful color for anyone’s Gel color choice. I have used this color several times. You are always going to pay more for a gel color but you will always be happier with that choice since it stays on longer. I would buy this product again.