BY OPI #7 in Nail Polish

SPF27 Big Apple Red N25 Opi Gelcolor Uv Gel Polish with Free Matching Nail Lacquer 0.5floz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sham S.
Hialeah, FL
Personally, I'm not a big fan of the color red but I loved how it looked on my skin-tone. I have the LED Gel Machine and it works wonders!! I used this shade on my mom (she's very fair-I'm tan) and it looked amazing!!!! It works better than other brands I've bought. I like the color pay off this shade gives. Would recommend, definitely.
Kimberly C.
Opus gel nail polish is the best ever! I have a Ivester light which hardens the polish. I do not have to change my polish but about every 3 weeks if that. The only bad thing is it takes a while to soak it off. Overall, as long as I have time to wait, this is the best product on the market! Love my gel polish!
Rhiannon V.
Metairie
The gel nail polish in general is okay. It definitely last longer than your traditional nail polishes. Where as a regular nail polish can chip the first day, the gel can take up to four days. But do not buy it thinking it’s going to be like gel nails you would get at a salon.
Tonya B.
Frenchburg, KY
I love the OPI gel polish. It comes in many cool colors and leaves your nails strong chip free. It is one of my favorites. The down fall is the price. OPI tend to be pricey but if you can afford to pay between $8.00 and $10.00 for nail polish then OPI is the one to choose.
Drea L.
I love this because i love this color. It’s absolutely my go to color for work and for daily life. Looks good on anyone. I’m just not the biggest fan of the topcoat it comes with, i don’t think it really makes a big difference compared to other topcoats and dries too slow.
Leigh Ann P.
This is a beautiful holiday red that actually ended up growing out before chipping off or wearing around the tips. I barely wear regular polish anymore due to the short wear time they provide. I was easy to remove after it had grown out and did not damage my nails at all.
Stephanie C.
Omaha, NE
I will always give the OPI nail brand a five star but when it comes to their gel polish it is a little different. I still think its really nice because it stays on a long time but it does take a little longer to dry so make sure to make allowance for that.
Jessica H.
I love reds and I love gel so this set was perfect for me. I loved that the color was long lasting and I was able to give myself a at home gel manicure without having to go into the salon. And pay a lot. I would definitely recommend and repurchase more colors.
Brittany T.
Maiden, NC
Literally, the only brand I wear. Easy to apply, and doesn’t take half of the bottle. Then, stays on for at least 2 weeks withOUT chipping! HUGE SUCCESS! Love all of the colors, even though I usually choose neutral ones. Spend the money for this! You won’t be disappointed. I choose OPI over Essie any day.
Katrina M.
Imlay City
I was looking for a brighter red for Christmas and grabbed this color to try. I loved it! Great value, great quality, it stayed on my nails for 5 days without a top coat before it even began to chip. This is definitely part of my regular color rotation now. 😍