Sperry Women's Pier Wave Ltt Canvas Sneakers (White) - Size 85 M

Sperry Women's Pier Wave Ltt Canvas Sneakers (White) - Size 8.5 M

With beach-inspired vibes and memory foam comfort the Sperry Women's Pier Wave LTT Canvas Sneaker is a casual favorite. Canvas upper in a casual slip on sneaker style Slip on entry with pre-knotted laces Pull loop and Sperry branding at heel Cushioned memory foam footbed Traction outsole,

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sperry Women's Pier Wave Ltt Canvas Sneakers (White) - Size 8.5 M!
How would you rate this product?
Sperry Women's Pier Wave Ltt Canvas Sneakers (White) - Size 8.5 M uploaded by Lori M.
I had to go shoe shopping the other day cause I need some white shoes for a dress I wanted to wear and I found these #Sperry Peir Wave LTT white Memory Foam shoes at The Rack Room. These are super comfortable and don't hurt my feet when I wear them without socks. I like that its kimd of a beige color and not really white. Cause it went perfect with the dress. And I got them for a pretty good price too.

Looking for your answer?