Sperry Top-Sider

by Sperry

Does anyone have issues washing their white sperry’s ? Do they turn yellow after wash ?
If i wear a wide for athletic shoes, should I get an extra wide for sperrys or just stick with the wide?
The ones with the sequins looking things on them does anyone have any? How well to they hold up?
Start your review of Sperry Top-Sider!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I just bought a pair of speedy sandals for the summer that are nice and comfortable as well as a pair of boat shoes for my toddler.” in 84 reviews
“Love sperrys, my first pair was the original brown ones about 5 years ago or so, but I wore those things until they were worn out!” in 48 reviews
“I have a pair of cheetah print Sperry's and I love them they go with everything answer are very comfortable to wear and very sturdy ” in 47 reviews
“sperrys are great and they are so comfortable they come in many different styles, they go with everything and have cool patterns on them all as well” in 44 reviews
“I have 5 pairs and they have all lasted me for about 4 years already, so they do have a good wearibility and last a long timein 41 reviews
coon rapids, MN
Fashionista Expert Level 2
i finally bought my first pair!! it was the best choice i have ever made. they do hurt while trying to break them in but after that they are so comfortable!! they go with everything and makeany outfit look cute. the quality is good and i will be wearing them all summer long. i can't wait to buy more shoes fromhere .
Fort Worth, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Stylish shoes and they are really comfortable. My one and only complaint is they are very very easy to stain and not so easy to clean. Other than that i love my sperrys i just have to be carful because ive already had one pair ruined do to stains
Virgie, KY
One of my favorite brands! I had a pair of speedy for about 3-4 years and I wore them all the time. They had great quality! They are comfortable. I am going to repurchase a pair again very soon! I defiantly would recommend these to others!
I actually just bought a pair for the fall I love these shoes so much there light weight an just a very well made shoe!! I would say there is no cons about these I would recommend anyone buying these they are so comfortable!!
Lombard, IL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Sperry's the ultimate boat shoe. Love mine. They have lasted for a really long time. The soles have came out but they still work and look super cute. They are ok to get wet which is great for camping and boating! And look great with jeans or shorts and a cute top. I bought mine at Journeys for about $60.
Pensacola, FL
Cute and comfortable boat shoes. They seem to wear well and are made of good quality materials. They are a little pricey, but oh so worth it. You can wear them with shorts or pants to grocery shop or out to lunch.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love my top sider shoes! The wedge is comfortable and they still look cute! I hate wearing flat shoes, but heels and dressy wedges aren't always suitable for what you're doing. This is the perfect solution/compromise!
Huntington
Every pair of Sperry’s I have ever owned have been absolutely amazing! Their boots are one of the only shoes that keep my toes warm in the winter months (I have extremely poor circulation). Their boat shoes are wonderful for spring, summer, and fall; and their boots are wonderful for the winter!
Love my Sperrys shoes! Super comfy and go with most my outfits I wear. I have a tan pair with cheetah print on the side and a darker tan pair. Both are comfy and good to wear for walking around malls or just on your day to day basis.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love this brand of shoes! They are extremely comfortable and are a very versatile staple in your closet. They come in so many different patterns and colors. They last for what feels like forever and are easy to clean.

103 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...