Sperry Top-Sider 8M Black Saltwater Duck Quilted Booties uploaded by Amy R.

BY SPERRY TOP-SIDER

From the world's first boat shoe to today's contemporary styles that remain true to our heritage, Sperry Top-Sider exists for those drawn to the sun, surf and soul of the ocean, Style Number: STS94063 Make a splash in these waterproof quilted booties, Rawhide lacing with rust proof eyelets, Easy on and off thanks to interior side zip closure, Non-marking rubber sole with ultimate wet/dry traction, 5" shaft height with a 1" heel, Fits true to size and has a medium width Average Figure, Polyester, Rubber, NotMaternity, Slip Resistant, Waterproof, Zip, Shoes 8M Black see more...

• I'm pretty sure these are the boots my bf wants f... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for a good pair of cold weather boots that I can use ...1 Answers
  • I've never tried Sperry boots. are they heavy, or a light materia...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
sierra w.
Charleston, WV
I give this duck boot a 10 out of 10. I love them so much. They are so comfy. They also keep your feet really warm, and also don't let water in side of them. They are a really good shoe and I think that every one should invest in them. Although they can be a little pricey, but for the quality I think that it is a good amount of money. I wear my duck boots every fall and winter. I was literally so happy when my mom bought them, and I am sure that you will love them too.
Logan H.
Great shoe!! Well worth the money. Have had mine for a year and still look brand new. Waterproof and great for all types of weather! Keep your feet warm & dry. Look great with any pair of pants!
Rose A.
Doylestown, PA
I bought these for a trip to Iceland in January 2017. I didn't use them as snow boots, but rather as practical "going out" boots with a nice pair of jeans and top. They were super warm, very comfortable, had good traction when walking around the icy / snowy sidewalks, and looked nice with a lot of the outfits I wore. I love them!
Madison C.
Fishers,IN
Hands down my favorite rain boot! Water does not seep through these and they are super comfortable. I wore these when I went to Chicago and walked all around town. Great for rainy days and long walks in the rain. They do run half a size small I recommend going up half a size !
Jessy F.
Helena , MT
I fricken love these. I have the olive/ pink color and I get so so many compliments on them. They are so cute AND they keep my feet warm. Which is a must because I live in Montana. 10/10 would recommend to anyone.
Maisy J.
Coon Rapids, MN
got these 2 years ago and they are in great shape!! super comfy and warm and super cute!
Isabell B.
Boise, ID
Love these boots so much! I bought a pair with some Christmas gift cards and I am so excited about it! They work great in the rain, not so well in the snow!
Ansley J.
Bogalusa, LA
I recently received my duck boots for Christmas, and they are amazing! They fit true to size & are super comfortable! I wore sperrys all throughout high school so I naturally went with this brand versus the many other brand of duck boots. They are made of great material also! Very durable!
Brittany F.
Nicholasville
The most comfortable boots I own. I love these boots more than life. Very trendy and can be used 24/7. I'm on year 2 and couldn't ask for a better boot.
Amanda P.
I've never tried Sperry boots. are they heavy, or a light material. how are the soles?
Maddie G.
I'm looking for a good pair of cold weather boots that I can use on the average day and in the snow. How do these hold up in the snow? Are they warm enough?
Gabriella C.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm interested in buying these. Are they comfortable in the long run ? And does water ever get through them ?
Brianna G.
Poughquag, NY
I'm pretty sure these are the boots my bf wants for Christmas but does anyone know if they're insulated? and also do they run fit to size or larger/smaller?