BY SPERRY TOP-SIDER

From the world's first boat shoe to today's contemporary styles that remain true to our heritage, Sperry Top-Sider exists for those drawn to the sun, surf and soul of the ocean, Style Number: STS94063 Make a splash in these waterproof quilted booties, Rawhide lacing with rust proof eyelets, Easy on and off thanks to interior side zip closure, Non-marking rubber sole with ultimate wet/dry traction, 5" shaft height with a 1" heel, Fits true to size and has a medium width Average Figure, Polyester, Rubber, NotMaternity, Slip Resistant, Waterproof, Zip, Shoes 8M Black see more...

Samantha B.
Windsor Hts, IA
Honestly, I love these boots! I wear them all through fall and winter. They are so warm and comfortable. I can wear them on a snowy or rainy day and be confident that my feet will stay dry and warm. They’re also super cute and great for almost anything. I can wear them to football games, church, class, whatever!
Alesa T.
Columbus, GA
Though they might not be the most attractive shoe on the block, they do their job well. The rubber keeps the snow/water out and the insulation keeps them warm! I was wearing rainboots in the snow other other day, came in a changed to these, I immediately noticed a difference!
Veronica S.
Belmont, NC
I took these boots to NYC in December. I honestly didn't know if they would be comfortable because of all the walking. I took other shoes ,but after the first day of walking for hours in these boots and my feet didn't hurt a bit , no blisters , they were so comfortable. I wore these boots the entire time while in NYC. They also kept my feet warm and dry. I can't say enough great things about these boots. Get yourself a pair.
Lauren F.
Framingham, MA
My favorite boots late fall to early spring.  Although they aren’t lined these boots keep my feet warm whether I’m out shoveling or running a quick errand.  This brand typically runs large for me, I’m usually a 7 but always buy a 6.5 with no issues. I have notice the ankle areas has gotten a bit stretched out but nothing a quick pull on the laces can’t fix!
Haley M.
Sartell, MN
I really do love the look of these boots! They are practical for rainy days or when there’s snow melt. They can make your feet supper hot so wear lighter weight socks!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
I got a pair of super cute boots today. I’m planning to wear them to the St Patty’s Day parade this Saturday. Will be so awesome looking. So lightweight yet comfortable. I love these! Sperry Top-Sider 8M Black Saltwater Duck Quilted Booties
Brooke M.
Toledo, OH
Usually my style of boots are more edgy such as combat boots. But lately duck boots have caught my eye. With many brands to choose from I ended up going with Sperry, and I’m glad I did! The boots are really nice quality and best of all, comfortable! The only downside is that I feel as though they run big so because of that I sound a little clunky when I walk. Overall, I recommend.
Isabella B.
They are really cute and great for snow and rain. You can wear jeans or leggings and they still look super cute. Very easy to clean off just grab a rag and some water and wipe. You can wear them with fuzzy socks or cabin socks and i would recommend getting a half size up.
Ansley J.
Bogalusa, LA
I recently received my duck boots for Christmas, and they are amazing! They fit true to size & are super comfortable! I wore sperrys all throughout high school so I naturally went with this brand versus the many other brand of duck boots. They are made of great material also! Very durable!
Sydney H.
I bought these boots on a sale because I thought they would be perfect for the winter. I was so excited because I love how they look and how comfortable they are. I think that they get the job done while not looking like ugly rain boots. I would definitely buy them again and recommend them!
Amanda P.
I've never tried Sperry boots. are they heavy, or a light material. how are the soles?
Maddie G.
I'm looking for a good pair of cold weather boots that I can use on the average day and in the snow. How do these hold up in the snow? Are they warm enough?
Gabriella C.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm interested in buying these. Are they comfortable in the long run ? And does water ever get through them ?
Brianna G.
Hopewell Jct, NY
I'm pretty sure these are the boots my bf wants for Christmas but does anyone know if they're insulated? and also do they run fit to size or larger/smaller?