Sperry Top-Sider 8 Sahara A/O Boat Shoes uploaded by Amy R.Sperry Top-Sider 8 Sahara A/O Boat Shoes uploaded by Jennifer M.

BY SPERRY TOP-SIDER

Dock up your luxurious, ocean-worthy vessel and hop ashore with the Sperry Top-Sider Women's A/O 2-Eye Loafer. OK, that first part about docking up your boat may be a figure of your imagination (for now), but at least you'll look the part of upscale sea captain with the nautical-inspired silhouette of this timeless boat shoe. Its luxurious leather upper provides a stunning look and smooth feel, while its 360-degree lacing provides a secure fit as you stroll boardwalks and bustling streets. Other features include an EVA heel cup for extra shock absorption and grippy rubber sole with Wave-Siping for sure-footed traction over slippery seaside surfaces. see more...

Elle G.
Elle G.
Norfolk, VA
I've had this pair of Sperry's for about 6 years and they still look great. They're a versatile shoe and make a casual outfit look a little more pulled together
Erica T.
Erica T.
Chelmsford, MA
I have these in pink and LOVE them. I was skeptical to spend so much on a pair of summer shoes, but were totally worth it. They are comfortable and cute.
Julissa C.
Julissa C.
Love how great they fit and how long they've lasted me. What I don't like about them though is that they kind of scrape the back of my foot ( chubby feet ) so if you have chubby feet maybe get a size bigger.
Mya S.
Mya S.
Wyoming, MI
Bought a pair for my boyfriend and he loves the fit and look, and I even received a college discount which was a shock to me!
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Downey , CA
These are my go to shoes! They are extremely comfortable and they go with anything! I recommend everyone to try them out
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Live Oak, FL
These are my daughters favorite shoes, just got her a new pair today since she had been wearing her old ones so much. very comfortable and cute too!
Imani G.
Imani G.
Cooper, TX
I had some red female sperry's that I bought today that are amazing, I love them and they are so comfy, I don't ever want to take them off
Kevin F.
Kevin F.
Lares, PR
Cuando hablamos de elegancia y estilo estos son los zapatos que no deben faltar a tu colección .Una comodidad única y le dan ese toque impresionante a tu look .Los he usado y una vez los usas no deseas usar nada mas .Los recomiendo totalmente . El material va a la perfección con el estilo del zapato .Esto es lo que llamas perfección en la calidad