Sperry Top-Sider

by Sperry

Does anyone have issues washing their white sperry’s ? Do they turn yellow after wash ?
If i wear a wide for athletic shoes, should I get an extra wide for sperrys or just stick with the wide?
The ones with the sequins looking things on them does anyone have any? How well to they hold up?
Start your review of Sperry Top-Sider!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I just bought a pair of speedy sandals for the summer that are nice and comfortable as well as a pair of boat shoes for my toddler.” in 84 reviews
“Love sperrys, my first pair was the original brown ones about 5 years ago or so, but I wore those things until they were worn out!” in 48 reviews
“I have a pair of cheetah print Sperry's and I love them they go with everything answer are very comfortable to wear and very sturdy ” in 47 reviews
“sperrys are great and they are so comfortable they come in many different styles, they go with everything and have cool patterns on them all as well” in 44 reviews
“I have 5 pairs and they have all lasted me for about 4 years already, so they do have a good wearibility and last a long timein 41 reviews
Jacksonville, FL
I've got 2 pairs (one brown and one white) and they've lasted me for years! Could be a bit kore comfortable though, as they tend to give me blisters after long periods of wear.
Denver, CO
I have a pair of brown Sperry's that I have owned for 5 years! they are great shoes and last a long time! I would recommend them to anyone. They look classy and are comfortable.
chicopee ma
These are my go to shoes for summer and spring. There are many different styles and many different colors and patterns to choose from. They also make my feet look really small.
I tried the wedge sperry at a store and I am hooked. The style is classic and very versatile. I wear it to work with a dress or I can wear it with shorts while grocery shopping,
I have had a couple of pairs, but my sparkly angel fish Sperry's are great! My tan ones are super they go with everything my rainboots are amazing ...why can I say their great
Philadelphia, PA
Still have yet to get myself a pair of Sperry's--I think they are super cute yet they are a bit expensive. Got my daughter a pair of pinky sparkly ones and they are adorable!
I Love boat shoes..cute, comfortable and stylish! I just purchansed a pair of Sperry boots..yes they even have boots(lol) and their adorable/comfortable! Love, Love, Love....
Dawson Springs, KY
I love Sperry's!!! They are some of my favorite types of shoes! They are so comfortable. You can wear them casual with jeans and a Tshirt or you can dress them us with khakis,
Farmington, NY
I absolutely love these, have one pair but I'd like another pair with more support. They're super useful for a variety of outfits but are slightly pricey. Overall love them!
I love my sperry's!! I am now on my second pair and they are such great shoes. They can go with both jeans or dresses. I love the versatility of them and they are so classic!

103 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...