Sperry Top-Sider

by Sperry

Does anyone have issues washing their white sperry’s ? Do they turn yellow after wash ?
If i wear a wide for athletic shoes, should I get an extra wide for sperrys or just stick with the wide?
The ones with the sequins looking things on them does anyone have any? How well to they hold up?
Start your review of Sperry Top-Sider!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I just bought a pair of speedy sandals for the summer that are nice and comfortable as well as a pair of boat shoes for my toddler.” in 84 reviews
“Love sperrys, my first pair was the original brown ones about 5 years ago or so, but I wore those things until they were worn out!” in 48 reviews
“I have a pair of cheetah print Sperry's and I love them they go with everything answer are very comfortable to wear and very sturdy ” in 47 reviews
“sperrys are great and they are so comfortable they come in many different styles, they go with everything and have cool patterns on them all as well” in 44 reviews
“I have 5 pairs and they have all lasted me for about 4 years already, so they do have a good wearibility and last a long timein 41 reviews
Galveston, TX
I am a sperry's girl! They absolutely go with everything from casual jeans, dresses, skorts, shorts, and work pants. Made for men and women. When you're on the go and can't seem to match the right shoes with something Sperry's will save you "the trouble". I garuntee.
I just recently bought my fourth pair of Sperry's. They come In so many great styles and colors I just can't get enough! Some pairs I find that I need to break them in but others are perfect right away. They go with just about anything and are a fall must have for me!
I love Sperry's. Their shoes are super comfortable, durable, and cute. I recently bought a Sperry watch for my friend and she just adores it. Every purchase I have made from this company has been well worth my money. Very satisfied with the product quality and designs.
Little Rock, AR
I've had multiple jobs where I've constantly been on my feet for hours on end and Sperry's are lifesavers. So, so comfortable and incredibly stylish - love their higher heeled ankle booties, even those are amazingly comfy! The prices are well worth it for the quality.
As I've said before - I hate to wear socks! Any shows that allow me to go sockless is a winner to me! These are so comfortable and stylish and inexpensive and I love them. They come in so many different styles and can be found in so many places! I highly recommend them.
I love my Sperry's. They are my favorite spring shoe! The only downside si that they take a little while to break in so you do tend to get the cuts and blisters on the backs of your ankles.
I love the look of my sperrys, i have 2 pairs but its been a month now and i am still getting blisters from them, maybe i just need to wear them more. i just think they are so nice looking.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love my Sperry's so much! They complete any look. Also they're super comfortable! But wearing them without bandaids on my heels can be risky business. I never know when I'm going to get a blister!
My favorite pair of flats are from Soerry. I love them so much that I can't ever imagine getting rid of them. They have worn from regular wear, but that just makes them worth every penny. They beat my Tory flats if I'm going to be wearing them for a long time
I love my Sperry's and I wear them all the time. I have very high arches so most shoes hurt my feet when I walk around, but these have supportive cushioning in them and they are super comfy!

103 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...