Sperry Top-Sider

by Sperry

Are Sperry shoes comfortable? And if so what’s the best style of shoe for women would you suggest I try as my first pair?
Does anyone have issues washing their white sperry’s ? Do they turn yellow after wash ?
If i wear a wide for athletic shoes, should I get an extra wide for sperrys or just stick with the wide?
Start your review of Sperry Top-Sider!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I just bought a pair of speedy sandals for the summer that are nice and comfortable as well as a pair of boat shoes for my toddler.in reviews
Love sperrys, my first pair was the original brown ones about 5 years ago or so, but I wore those things until they were worn out!in reviews
I have a pair of cheetah print Sperry's and I love them they go with everything answer are very comfortable to wear and very sturdy in reviews
sperrys are great and they are so comfortable they come in many different styles, they go with everything and have cool patterns on them all as wellin reviews
I have 5 pairs and they have all lasted me for about 4 years already, so they do have a good wearibility and last a long timein reviews
Kiyoshi K.
Derby, NY
Sperry Top-Sider uploaded by Kiyoshi K.
Good looking and comfortable. Disclaimer: I received this product for free for review from Influenster. I’ve never owned a pair of boat shoes before. I’m a dad with wide flat feet and I’ve been wearing skate shoes for as long as I can remember because they are comfortable and wide enough for my feet. I was hesitant to try these out because most shoes I try are too narrow and these surprisingly fit just right. I’ve worn them out a few times and my feet don’t hurt and they look good. It’s nice having a pair of shoes that are comfortable but are more “grown up” compared to what I usually wear. You’ve got a new fan. The only thing I’m confused about is the sock situation. I’ll figure that out on my own, that’s a personal problem haha.
Elizabeth B.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Sperry Top-Sider uploaded by Elizabeth B.
Sperry Top-Sider uploaded by Elizabeth B.
My husband loves his sperrys and when I saw this cute PINK ones I couldn’t resist🤪 I was afraid they might be uncomfy but they are not!! I LOVE how I can dress them up or down🎉🎉 SUPER CUTE ✨☺️ #shoes #sperry #pink
Kylie C.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have 8 pairs of Sperry's and they are by far my favorite shoe. Comfortable, stylish and they last forever. They are always running sales and of course they offer free shipping and returns. I love them the most for being versatile. I can wear my boat shoes with work slacks and still look dressed up. Great shoes overall!
Ashley M.
Jim Thorpe, PA
Sperry Top-Sider uploaded by Ashley M.
Sperry Crest twin gore are my absolute favorite shoes from sperry. Easy to slip on and off. Durable and comfortable 💜💜 sperry shoes are made so perfect they dont need any improvement at all. I'll pick this shoe everytime in animal print all black.
Megan V.
Appleton, WI
I like by Sperry's, they are very cute and of course they are sooooo in style... I bought mine because the salesmen told me they would be comfy at work standing all day.... they are ok... I have better shoes but the thing I dislike about them is that they wore down and lot very fast... they look like I've had them for years and I've only had them for months. Disappointing for the amount of money I spent
ztela C.
I love sperry's They are very comfortable andThey have many different styles and they're the best shoes shoes ive ever worn.
Landen O.
Bedford, TX
Sperry's are great! Very comfortable and can be worn dressed up or dressed down. Last a long time and still look nice even when they are a little scuffed; it gives them character!
Cat D.
Not as comfortable as I expected! They come in a variety of colors And styles, but we're hard to break in.
Courtney B.
Denver, CO
Just bought my first pair and I am sooo in love! They seem to be breaking in pretty nicely.
Megan D.
Washington, DC
I've had the same pair of Sperry's for over 4 years, and they're still my go-to for rainy days and nautical excursions. The quality of the materials and workmanship are top notch, and the price point is great!

103 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...