BY SPERRY #42 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• What can you wear with boat shoes for women? 16 Answers
  • I have some sperry boat shoes that are a few years old. They've s...5 Answers
  • I am partial about whether or not their shoes are really worth it...24 Answers
Sperry Top-Sider
  • "I just bought a pair of speedy sandals for the summer that are nice and comfortable as well as a pair of boat shoes for my toddler." in 84 reviews
  • "Love sperrys, my first pair was the original brown ones about 5 years ago or so, but I wore those things until they were worn out!" in 48 reviews
  • "I have a pair of cheetah print Sperry's and I love them they go with everything answer are very comfortable to wear and very sturdy " in 47 reviews
  • "sperrys are great and they are so comfortable they come in many different styles, they go with everything and have cool patterns on them all as well" in 44 reviews
  • "I have 5 pairs and they have all lasted me for about 4 years already, so they do have a good wearibility and last a long time" in 41 reviews
Ethan D.
I've always been a lover of boat shoes, but I never wanted to pay the "hefty" price tag, which isn't really that bad after considering my pair has lasted 3 years, compared to half price knock offs that wore out after a year. I will certainly be coming back for another pair, when one catches my eye.
They weathered for me very quickly, with wrinkles developing in the leather almost immediately. But I love that look.
Marie N.
I love Sperry’s. This is one of the few brands I can wear comfortably. I have arches that collapse, and these are super comfortable. I have their classic boat shoes, rain boots, sneakers and duck boots from Sperry and they are all really comfortable and they are basically they only shoes I wear anymore! Their clothes are also super cute and I have only had good experiences in their stores. While the prices tend to be a little steep, however, they are good quality products and all of my products have held up for a few years!
lesley V.
Long beach, CA
These shoes are amazing ! They are supper comfy! And they are like waterproof if you like in la you know that it just recently rain and it still is , well I wore these shoes and the water didn’t do no damage to the shoes.
Kristin S.
Richmond, VA
I have loved a variety of Sperry Topsider shoes for many years. I have at least 10 pairs. I am currently OBSESSED with the Seven Seas water shoe that looks like a tennis shoe. Amazing! Water runs right out when I am boating but gives me The traction I need when pulling in the crab pots.
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
I commute to work in my Sperry boat shoes on a daily basis. They have come way down in price since first launch and they’re so much more stylish and comfortable now. Highly recommend for commuting in the city!
Michelle H.
I live on a lake, and these shoes were just not meant to last here. You aren't supposed to get them wet, which is pretty impossible at my house. They are cute for everyday wear, but I have other shoes I frequent more often. To sum it up, eh.
Catherine P.
Santa Elena
I have the sperry women’s boat shoes and they are so cute but very uncomfortable I do not enjoy wearing them because my feet begin to hurt after awhile. I honestly think they look very nice and are very expensive however I’m not sure if I will be buying them again.
Taylor H.
Roanoke, VA
My go to shoe for any occasion. Can be dressed up for a more snazzy look, or dressed down with khakis and a T. Lightweight, and a great look! Only downside is they do get quite smelly after a while of wearing (with no socks).
Crystal L.
I have 3 pairs of Sperry's and I love them all. They are so comfortable and are adorable. Boat shoes are stylish and can put the finishing touch to many outfits. I'll buy a new pair every time I have the chance.
Janelle R.
Rolling Prairie
Love, Love, Love Sperrys! They are my absolute favorite shoes! I wear them to work, out and about, and at home. They are so comfortable and are easy to put on and take off easily!
Jalissa R.
Are these shoes comfortable?
Ndhay P.
I am considering of getting a pair of sperry shoes. How's the quality of their shoes? Is it comfy during summer days?
Ashlee P.
El Paso, TX
Are they worth the $50.00? Are they a comfortable, quality-made shoe?
Cassandra R.
Alpena, MI
Where can I find a cheap pair of sperry?
Aaliyah L.
Does anyone else heel hurt when wearing sperry's