BY SPERRY #39 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• What can you wear with boat shoes for women? 16 Answers
  • I have some sperry boat shoes that are a few years old. They've s...5 Answers
  • I am partial about whether or not their shoes are really worth it...24 Answers
Sperry Top-Sider
  • "I just bought a pair of speedy sandals for the summer that are nice and comfortable as well as a pair of boat shoes for my toddler." in 84 reviews
  • "Love sperrys, my first pair was the original brown ones about 5 years ago or so, but I wore those things until they were worn out!" in 48 reviews
  • "I have a pair of cheetah print Sperry's and I love them they go with everything answer are very comfortable to wear and very sturdy " in 47 reviews
  • "sperrys are great and they are so comfortable they come in many different styles, they go with everything and have cool patterns on them all as well" in 44 reviews
  • "I have 5 pairs and they have all lasted me for about 4 years already, so they do have a good wearibility and last a long time" in 41 reviews
Taylor H.
Roanoke
My go to shoe for any occasion. Can be dressed up for a more snazzy look, or dressed down with khakis and a T. Lightweight, and a great look! Only downside is they do get quite smelly after a while of wearing (with no socks).
Michelle H.
I live on a lake, and these shoes were just not meant to last here. You aren't supposed to get them wet, which is pretty impossible at my house. They are cute for everyday wear, but I have other shoes I frequent more often. To sum it up, eh.
Janelle R.
Rolling Prairie
Love, Love, Love Sperrys! They are my absolute favorite shoes! I wear them to work, out and about, and at home. They are so comfortable and are easy to put on and take off easily!
Willa L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
I have lived and breathed Sperry since I was a child. Sperry is the foundation of what a boat shoe should be for generations. And so matter of factly, the Sperry store carries the whole line of the Sperry shoe family. Yes, you could got to any department store and buy a Sperry shoe. But I have found that when I go to an actual Sperry store, the level of knowledge the associates have about the shoes is exemplary. For example, (and totally random) on my last visit, the associate told me all about the difference between the Sperry Angelfish and Firefish. His knowledge actually influenced my purchase and that is why I am a true believer not only in this line of stores but in the general idea of maintaining brand name stores in general.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Fashionista Expert
LOVE Sperry as a brand overall, and I absolutely love my Sperry's. I bought them online over a year ago and I've worn them many times and they are still in GREAT condition. Sperry most definitely makes a quality product. Sperry's have become really popular over the last few years and after buying a pair myself, I definitely see why. Their shoes are a little on the spendier side, but they are most definitely worth it. Their shoes last forever and they are honestly the comfiest shoes I've ever worn... I know I will continue to be a Sperry customer and I highly recommend their brand!
Eva K.
Fashionista Expert
Love Sperry! I basically live in them during the summer months (walking, sailing, bike riding - pretty much any activity!). They last forever, have great grip, dont leave marks on a boat and can handle a downpour. What's not to love? I love going to the Sperry store - the service is phenomenal and they offer unique styles not offered elsewhere. Highly recommend!
Hunter F.
Oh my goodness, my absolute favorite for shoes! They have boat shoes (of which I have like five pairs now), tennis shoes (I'm pretty sure I have two pairs, if not three), and boots (which I don't have the pleasure of owning, though I do love a good Bean Boot, so there's that..) Very versatile company, with a large selection of different shoes for everyone!
Kristen S.
Perry, FL
I bought a traditional pair of the topsider style of shoes years ago! They hold up forever and they have been through a lot. Just recently, one of my shoe strings broke, but I have had them for at least 5 years! The only reason I'm not giving them 5 stars is because the shoestrings aren't easy to buys. They are t sold everywhere
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
Fashionista Expert
I recently got Sperry's for Christmas and immediately fell in love. The easy of slipping them on, from them being incredibly comfortable and made with the highest materials. The only con is water can stain them so need to be careful not to wear them on rainy days. I highly recommend this brand to all shoe lovers!
Brandi C.
I have a pair of sperry leather shoes that are at least ten years old and they are still in great condition! They hold up very well and are comfortable. They go with so many outfits as well. Somewhat pricey but like I said they last a long time and are worth the price. I would recommend this brand!!
Jalissa R.
Are these shoes comfortable?
Ndhay P.
I am considering of getting a pair of sperry shoes. How's the quality of their shoes? Is it comfy during summer days?
Ashlee P.
El Paso, TX
Are they worth the $50.00? Are they a comfortable, quality-made shoe?
Cassandra R.
Alpena, MI
Where can I find a cheap pair of sperry?
Aaliyah L.
Does anyone else heel hurt when wearing sperry's