MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowSperry
Sperry Bahama 2-Eye Boat Shoes

Sperry Bahama 2-Eye Boat Shoes

by Sperry

Any of these come in a narrow heal? Every pair I try on are too big in the heal but they are so cute!
Start your review of Sperry Bahama 2-Eye Boat Shoes!
Brianna M.
Shreveport, LA
I love wearing these! They are super casual but you can also dress them up with a nice shirt and pants. I feel they can go with anything!
Larisa M.
sonora , TX
No pueden faltar en mi aramario estos sperrys Los adoro me encantan x su comodidad y Buena calidad se Los recomiendo
Bonnie F.
Nashville, TN
I have a few pair of Sperry's and LOVE the casual or dressy feel to them but seem to have the same problem with all my pairs. The front half of them don't really breath at all and they take a long time to dry out. This makes them smell fast and dry fast if they get wet. I've had the same issue with the ones that have mesh on the side. It's odd. I do love the verity of colors and styles. Wish they'd be a little less pricey! I would own more pairs if I could afford it! ;)
Will G.
woburn
I love these shoes! You don’t just have to be down Cape Cod to wear them! I wear them even in January and they are still stylish. I highly recommend this brand and type of boat shoe.
caroline M.
Goodrich, MI
I love sperry shoes. They are so comfortable and reliable when it comes to boat shoes. I am not a huge fan of their new styles that they have brought out as of recent for girls. Their souls are not as thick as their old boat shoes used to be. I could walk miles in their cute boat shoes :)
Jeannie B.
Carrollton, GA
I love sperry you can wear their shoes with so much. You can be totally casual or dress things up a little. They are very comfortable and last forever. Some can be a little pricey but they are worth the cost in the long run. I even have sperry wedges that are very comfortable.
Ammie S.
Warren, OH
I love this shoes and want some thing that i can wear with causal clothes but not have to be over dressed. They look comfortable and easy to maintain. The price is alittle expensive but i feel like what shoes aren’t ? I hope i can get a variety of these shoes
Nikki T.
West Chester, OH
Sperry Bahama 2-Eye Boat Shoes uploaded by Nikki T.
I love how this shoes have a casual feel but a sophisticated look. They're worth the price
Kevin F.
Lares, PR
Ya he tenido algunos sperrys y tengo que decirlo es mi marca favorita y deseo tener este estilo por su comodidad ,su elegancia que se destaca su aspecto náutico que combina con todos los looks esa cobinacion de azul con marrón es perfecta su comodidad y calidad se ajusta a tu estilo de vida