BY SPENCO

Erin M.
Wichita, KS
These are a life saver for someone with high insteps! I also have a tendency to stand on my heels and have gotten plantar fasciitis because of this. These definitely help with the pain! Put them in ballet flats for support in those shapeless shoes.
Melissa A.
These helped me out so much! I went to the podiatrist and he recommended these. So worth the money. I felt immediate relief. I use these for plantar faciaitus. My heel would burn by the end of my shift, not anymore. I would highly recommend these to anybody suffering from plantar faciaitus.
Chloe S.
These things are great! I have a really active job, so these help my feet not hurt. I would def recommend. And thy are affordable!
Anna L.
Great support for the arch! These are must have for people with plantar fasciitis..............................................