Add a Photo

By SPENCO
ZSP1024: Features: -Helps control stabilize and balance the foot. -Heat moldable for a custom fit. -Spenco Material absorbs shock and reduces friction to improve overall foot comfort. -Unconditionally guaranteed for one full year. -Firm customizable support for casual and athletic shoes. -4-Way stretch fabric with ultra-fresh silpure. -Doctor recommended Spenco RXTM products with exclusive air-injected. Specifications: -Available in several sizes:. -Women 3-4. -Women 5-6. -Women 7-8, Men 6-7. -Women 9-10, Men 8-9. -Women 11-12, Men 10-11. -Men 12-13. -Men 14-15.
Nia R.
Nia R.

These insoles are great if you are going to wear a flat shoe like converse and think your going to be walking around the city all day. My feet are in less pain when I put them on and I also put them in other shoes if I feel like I need some extra support. You can also make the arch higher if you want so that's great because everyone has different size arches in their feet. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone especially if you have flat feet.
Alana J.
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY

I don't have this one but I do have dr. Scholls and that one works great! It's a bit pricy but it's worth it
Mjay J.

They support your feet when walking so you don't get sores. You put them in your shoes.
Destine D.
Destine D.
Commerce, Ga

These are awesome for standing up at work all day and help to support my arch and the palm of my foot.
Mjay J.

What do you use it for??????

Join Now