BY SPENCER'S

• Why do they sell baby's clothes ? That's not cool....at a...14 Answers
  • What do you like to go to spencer's for?24 Answers
  • What's the favorite thing you've found at this store? 3 Answers
Spencer's
  • "Such a fun store...I never really buy much (if anything) when I go, but I always have fun shopping for gag gifts or something fun. " in 86 reviews
  • "If you are looking for a sexy, fun gift for a significant other, party favors, or just some body jewelry this is the place to go !" in 35 reviews
  • "This is not a store for young kids or pre-teens because a lot of 420 and sexual content is present, but other than that this is such a fun store." in 34 reviews
  • "Not even going to lie, i come here to buy my shot glasses and misc items, i love it, i used to buy bags and purses from here when i was in high school" in 13 reviews
  • "its a funny store perfect for gag gifts and if you want a good laugh just take a step into this store" in 12 reviews
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
I've been shopping here since I was like... 15 LOLL It's such a fun store, pretty much the adult version of Hot Topic but with more lights and eye-catching items.
They have wallets, belts, clothing, hookahs, blankets, lingerie, posters, jewelry, hats, backpacks, accessories like mugs and keychains, satire/comedy items, and so much more!
I get my nose rings from here because they are pretty good quality and last me years! You can find so many designs and colors for almost any item in the store, and the staff for the most part is really easy to talk to! I also have a wallet from here that i've been using for years as well! I thought the quality of items from here would suck like they do at Hot Topic but its so much better
Silvia T.
Youngsville
Haha, I am sorry but I just have to laugh about this store. Why ? Because this store is hilarious & fantastic! The merchandise of clever humor, gag gifts, tee shirts, always makes me giggle! Of course they also have great deals on jewelry! And for those looking for adult novelty items this is definitely the place for it! However I really enjoy finding cute nerdy stuff like Sailor Moon!
jay t.
Mattoon, IL
Spencer's is an amazing store with lots to offer! The service is wonderful, and the items are to die for! You have the advantage of being a total stoner to a freak in the bed! I shop here regularly, and would recommend to all people who are looking for a place that has fun written all over it!
Stevie H.
Altoona, PA
I love Spencer's! I buy everything from incense, to shirts, to gag gifts here. If your significant other has a sense of humor, you totally need to check out the cards and lingerie here. I wouldn't recommend the body jewelry anymore, because what I've bought from Spencers in the past year has turned black, lost gems, or bend badly. Our local Spencer's has some really cool employees too.
Beautybyhaileyy P.
spring lake
They sell some pretty awesome stuff here! I have a couple stitch and suicide squad shot glasses from here and i also have a stitch glass cup that i keep all my eyeliners in on my desk. I also have a couple hats from there and i got my stitch socks from there as well and my suicide squad lanyard for work from there too. They are always very nice and asking if we need any help.
Shalee G.
Saint Charles , MO
[product:spencer's] if your looking for sexy an fun with your partner this is the place 😉😉😝
They have many adult entertainment items as well as clothes. Incense body jewelry retro shot glasses items for bridal or Bachelor parties
Kristina C.
Apple Valley
Theirs band shirts and merch has a variety of everything from wow wow wubzy to game of thrones;) they also have posters , body jewelry , shot glasses mugs , wallets to belts . And they have lingerie and dildos in many variety of colored to flavored or glow in the dark condoms ;)
Riah W.
1,894 reviews
They literally have everything great at Spencer's. The only thing is that they are super overpriced and their stuff is very cheaply made. I never buy anything when I go in or shop online, but their stuff is great to look at and wish you had, lol.
Tealeasa P.
jacksonville
My favorite place to buy awesome cool t-shirts I recently just purchased a Beetlejuice shirt that I absolutely adore. They have a wide range of styles and items. I highly recommend this store especially if your into superheroes and good movies
Veronica V.
Elyria
I love this store! They have so many cool things. They have T-shirt’s, accessories, decorations, lava lamps, audio systems, wallets, hats, etc. I always go to this store! They have a lot of cool things and funny things.
Stephanie M.
Mcdonough, GA
What do you like to go to spencer's for?
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
What gift would you give someone from this store?
Christina R.
Edgar, WI
Does it have anything related to the duck dynasty guys, I'd like to get my mother something like that, but nothing sexual just funny????
Eleanore C.
Warminster, PA
Why do they sell baby's clothes ? That's not cool....at all. The products here are mostly used for the bedroom or drugs and alcohol.
Terrie S.
San Antonio, TX
Does Spencers sale plus size clothes!