Spencer's uploaded by Rebecca S.Spencer's uploaded by Jamie P.Spencer's uploaded by Amanda P.

BY SPENCER'S

• Why do they sell baby's clothes ? That's not cool....at all. The ...14 Answers
  • What do you like to go to spencer's for?24 Answers
  • What's the favorite thing you've found at this store? 3 Answers
Spencer's
  • "Such a fun store...I never really buy much (if anything) when I go, but I always have fun shopping for gag gifts or something fun. " in 86 reviews
  • "If you are looking for a sexy, fun gift for a significant other, party favors, or just some body jewelry this is the place to go !" in 35 reviews
  • "This is not a store for young kids or pre-teens because a lot of 420 and sexual content is present, but other than that this is such a fun store." in 34 reviews
  • "Not even going to lie, i come here to buy my shot glasses and misc items, i love it, i used to buy bags and purses from here when i was in high school" in 13 reviews
  • "its a funny store perfect for gag gifts and if you want a good laugh just take a step into this store" in 12 reviews
Lyric L.
Crosby
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve always loved going to Spencer’s and just seeing what they have. They have a lot of different things including pretty cool graphic tees and other random things. It’s not the best store but it’s one I always go to when I’m in the mall.
Victoria J.
Hanford
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice store, love the novelties and the little trinkets. Great gift giving headquarters with lots of assortment. Always a fun store to spend time in just not for kids! Very adult but it’s a guilty pleasure!
Alana C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This store is crazy lol products range from really out there sex toys, graphic tee shirts, all sorts of piercings, and disco like items to put in your room. Prices are okay... I never find any "have to haves" in this store.. I feel like it's a store for teens to go in to feel naughty, to be honest lol
Genesis G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This store is hilarious to me. They have a lot of really cool tee shirts, hats, and jewelry, but don't go too far into the back of the store!! Lol this place is also fun for purchasing gag gifts!! Fun!
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really not a great store. Pretty much the only thing I find in there worthwhile anymore are their hats and their cups/glasses. Other than that it's all cheap material that tries way too hard to be offensive. Pretty much nothing offends me but it gets old at a certain point when it seems like a company goes SO far out of their way to be edgy and cool. Also something about the way that store smells gives me a headache something fierce. Used to love it back when I was younger, I guess times change and so do people...or maybe it really has gone downhill that much.
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Spencer's has so many unique things to buy. It has adult items, humour gifts and good quality piercing jewelry. I get most of my piercing jewelry from here because after so many purchases you get one free.
Amanda H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite stores to shop in. They have everything. Clothing, collectables, shot glasses, political humor. It's a fun place to shop with your significant other in too with the wide selection of "adult" merchandise. I buy something every time I go in this store.
Amber P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This store is good when you need piercings. They always have good deals like buy 1 get 1 a dollar. And when you buy 6, you get 1 free. Which is nice. It's also a good store for gag gifts, you need something funny. Or 420 related. They got it !! This store has is all! I would reccomend this store .
Nicole M.
Pahrump, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Spencer's is so awesome. One of my favorite stores at the mall. They have crazy unique items. The only thing is that I don't often actually buy anything. I love to look at everything though!
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This store is a must visit every time I go to the mall. From gag gifts to funny cards and clothes they have a little bit of everything . best store to check out everything always changes in there an you just dont know what goodies you will find
Stephanie M.
Mcdonough, GA
What do you like to go to spencer's for?
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
What gift would you give someone from this store?
Christina R.
Edgar, WI
Does it have anything related to the duck dynasty guys, I'd like to get my mother something like that, but nothing sexual just funny????
Eleanore C.
Warminster, PA
Why do they sell baby's clothes ? That's not cool....at all. The products here are mostly used for the bedroom or drugs and alcohol.
Terrie S.
San Antonio , TX
Does Spencers sale plus size clothes!