BeveragesSodaSeltzers & TonicsSan Pellegrino
SPellegrino Sparkling Natural Mineral Water

S.Pellegrino Sparkling Natural Mineral Water

S.Pellegrino brand

Does this water feel ore filling than still?
Are they good, I haven’t tried them but they look healthy ?
Is this worth it? Should I try it?
Start your review of S.Pellegrino Sparkling Natural Mineral Water!
Product Highlights
I stopped drinking soda and when I am craving a bubbly drink I grab one of these and add some drops of lemon it delicious!in reviews
I suppose it's an acquired taste, but darlings just remember it's a great alternative to sugary soda-pop and always comes in a stylish bottle (or can too).in reviews
however, I prefer to have one from a glass bottle, I don't know why, but it tastes so much better when it comes from a glass bottle! in reviews
Though not convenient pool side (glass bottle) and may require a bottle opener (now one lives on my keychain), and not always available at convenience stores or it isn't stored in the cooler.in reviews
Several years ago, I was walking around town on a hot summer day and walked into a coffee shop for something cold to drink.in reviews
Andra V.
Austin, TX
S.Pellegrino Sparkling Natural Mineral Water uploaded by Andra V.
I always want to love this water, but I never do. It’s not bubbly/fizzy enough, I don’t get that burn that I crave. I always feel like it’s a bit flat. Wouldn’t be my top choice, wouldn’t buy it for my home but drink it if it’s around.
Cheerio  T.
S.Pellegrino Sparkling Natural Mineral Water uploaded by Cheerio  T.
My human absolutely loves Pellegrino and it’s a must at our home. Best mineral water according to her. She has tried other brands but this is her favorite. Yum Woof! IG: @cheeriotheshibainu S.Pellegrino Sparkling Natural Mineral Water
Jeannette S.
S.Pellegrino Sparkling Natural Mineral Water uploaded by Jeannette S.
Sehr leckeres Mineralwasser, dass auch einen „leckeren“ Preis hat💁‍♂️Trinke es in der der Regel nur im Restaurant oder kaufe es wenn Gäste kommen✅Den Tagesbedarf anH20 decke ich ansonsten mit günstigem H2O was mir auch schmeckt.
Lindsay J.
This is my all time favorite mineral water. It has the perfect amount of carbonation and tastes refreshing. I always have it around my house. I like sparkling water in general but this one is at the top of my list. I will keep repurchasing.
Elisabetta H.
PENN VALLEY, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
S.Pellegrino Sparkling Natural Mineral Water uploaded by Elisabetta H.
S.Pellegrino Sparkling Natural Mineral Water uploaded by Elisabetta H.
Purchased at: Amazon
This for me is the best sparkling water out there. It truly quenches my thirst. Maybe I am paranoid but it almost feels other brands make me even more thirsty!!!?
Tiha N.
Purchased at: Costco
The best and most refreshing summer drink. Tastes great. I prefer the plain one. Love dropping a few berries in the glass filled with cold sparkling water. Can’t go wrong.
Mary C.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
S.Pellegrino Sparkling Natural Mineral Water uploaded by Mary C.
I really enjoy this sparkling natural mineral water year round. I love the refreshment and that feels like you're not just drinking boring water. I like that there are no calories, and no carbs at all. I like that you can use this also as a mixed drink mixer. Can add a spritz of lemon or lime and it's perfect. My family loves it so much that we buy it by the case now. I recommend this sparkling mineral water.
Amanda C.
River Edge, NJ
If I ever go out with friends, I ordered this brand of water incase people want sparkling water with dinner.
Carolina C.
This bottle water I so refreshing and crisp, well worth the upgrade from regular bottles water. Pair with a vodka instead of tonic for a great adult beverage
Emily I.
Atlanta, GA
bubbly and yummy! zero carbs so i can drink this whenever i need to switch up my normal water routine! this very yummy and has the perfect sparkle
Ask a question to the Influenster community...