BY SPEEDY GONZALES

Speedy Gonzales
  • "I loved watching speedy gonzalez I enjoyed it we I was a kid.. we sit on the tv whit my cousin.." in 2 reviews
  • "Hes a funny littel guy great show for kids I watched it a bit when I was young.Good for all ages can't get ride of it." in 1 review
  • "Such a good show to watch with the whole family." in 1 review
Irma P.
WOOH, yo no se si Speedy Gonzales es de mi época  nací en los 90'S pero ésta fue una de mis series preferidas que me acompañó  durante mi hermosa infancia. Amaré siempre la versión español latino, nuna es tarde para revivir momentos especiales y volver a ver esta serie es una de las cosas que más  deseo.
Shana K.
Dayton, OH
Who doesn't remember Speedy Gonzales?? Taken off the air in the late 90's the show was deemed "racist" however, I don't think it's anymore than a clever cute cartoon that plays to sterotypes. Dora isn't any better!
Joelle W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I used to love Speedy Gonzales so much that when I went to mexico I got a henna tattoo of him!! Such a good show to watch with the whole family.
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is awesome! I loved watching this! too bad my baby will not grow up watching nice cartoons like I did. now they make weird ones.
Leslie V.
A nice and funny cartoon! I used to watch this when I was a child! Looney Tunes used to have good characters for their cartoons!
Marlene C.
Speedy Gonzales is a fast funny little mouse. He is a great cartoon character. I love watching him get away every time.
Amanda M.
Epa, epa, andele, andele, ariba, ariba! Speedy Gonzales and Slowpoke Rodriguez. Loved those little mice. Good cartoon.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Juli P.
I love Looney tunes! Bugs bunny was always my favorite, but speedy was funny too! Great and appropriate for all ages!
Toni J.
American Fork, UT
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Classics are awesome I grew up watching speedy and loved him. he is funny and cute and fast. Definitely a great cartoon
Katlen K.
Setúbal
Cara esse desenho é top
Shelley G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who remembers when this cartoon was on tv regularly?