Speedo Womens Aquapure Goggles, Turquoise - 1 ct. uploaded by Shakis D.Speedo Womens Aquapure Goggles, Turquoise - 1 ct. uploaded by Shakis D.Speedo Womens Aquapure Goggles, Turquoise - 1 ct. uploaded by Shakis D.

BY SPEEDO

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Designed for female athletes, the Aquapure women s goggle features revolutionary, new IQFit Technology, based on global head scanning data, to deliver precision fit, ultimate comfort and maximum leak-resistance, making it ideal for serious fitness training. Features anti-fog technology for clear, uninterrupted vision and interchangeable nose bridges for a perfect fit. Women s specific fitness goggle designed with IQ 3D seal technology designed to fit the contours of your eye to give maximum leak resistance and a secure fit Frame is proportionally sized to fit feminine facial features Anti-fog coated lens for excellent vision and clarity Interchangeable nose bridges for an individual fit Easy strap adjustment with tensioning scale ensures a consistently accurate fit UV lens protects eyes from UV rays? see more...

Review (1)
Shakis D.
I purchased these since I wear contact lenses and I'm going to be learning how to swim. So I needed something that will stay on and is leak proof. I tested the googles out while in the shower to make sure they were leak proof and they truly protected my eyes from the water. Contacts and water don't mix so these googles are great. This is my first pair of googles and idk if peripheral view is necessary but the googles doesn't allow me to see what's next to me when using my peripherals. Other than that this is a great product!