Speedo Swimming Goggles uploaded by Danielle S.Speedo Swimming Goggles uploaded by Stacey C.

BY SPEEDO

• Will these make me swim as fast as Michael Phelps? GO TEA...2 Answers
  • Do these keep water out and are they fog proof? I am so t...4 Answers
  • How good is thre seal?6 Answers
Speedo Swimming Goggles
  • "As a competitive swimmer, I have to say that these were the ONLY goggles that I would use; minimal fog and a perfect fit." in 11 reviews
  • "I have been swimming competitively since the age of four, and I have been on my high school varsity swim team since freshman year." in 8 reviews
  • "I love my speedo goggles they fit pretty good and work great water only gets inside them once and a while not bad and they are good priced maybe a tiny but high " in 5 reviews
  • "The lenses do not easily fog up, the straps are easily adjusted, and there are various nose piece sizes provided to get the perfect fit." in 5 reviews
Nicole P.
Roselle park, NJ
Best goggles I’ve ever used. I had a tough time finding ones that would keep the water out I’d constantly find myself readjusting them. I used these when I took swim classes in college.
Alison B.
Speedo goggles are a classic. You can probably get a cheaper pair elsewhere, but speedo goggles won’t snap or bend at the nose. There are a lot of colors to pick from, but I recommend tinted because clear goggles can look weird, and don’t offer sun protection for outdoor swims
Andrea R.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Speedo swimming goggles are the best type of goggles out there. I always recommend this to my swim students and I personally use these myself all the time. 10 out of 10!
Ashlee W.
Everyone has heard of the Speedo brand, it's a literal classic when it comes to swimming. These googles are quite effective and they're from a well known reliable brand.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
1,267 reviews
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These are great goggles for swimming. They stay on the face and keep water out. They are made well and sturdy. I have used mine for many years and they are still in great shape. I highly suggest you check them out.
melody c.
['Cape Coral ', ''], FL
I've been a swimmer for about 8 years. So looking for googles can get hard since you want something that won't fill up with out when using. The quality is great the price is a little more expensive but is worth it. It has padding inside so it won't hurt your face as much!
Jessica L.
Speedo goggles are a classic because they work! The band adjusts easily, and holds up without snapping like a lot of cheaper pairs. They suction to your face well to prevent any leaking, and hold up for a long time. I don’t have any complaints
Cindy p.
Sarasota, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These work so great , keeps water out of my eyes. Stay in place .i can see under water so clear and good. Makes swimming so much more fun. Strong made and last long. I love these. I got a pair for my husband he’s so excited.
Juliana G.
Av general Luis de França Albuquerque número 3750, torre 2 APT 401 Maceió-Alagoas
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Muito bom, para mim é a melhor marca de material para natação, o óculos Passa segurança e não entra água, nem saí do lugar na hora da virada, o que atrapalha bastante em um óculos normal.
Crysta K.
Beech Island, South Carolina
Been swimming ever since I remember, chlroine runs in my veins. Speedo has been my choice of swim brand ever since I was put in my first race suit. The brand it's self is long lasting. I have never had a suit or goggles fall apart on me. My speedo vanquishing goggles lasted me several swim seasons, but after exsesive use, my goggles snapped in the nose area. Those goggles worked wonders especially with the bungee strap I put on them. The stock straps don't last long on them with heavy use. A bungee works.
I have also used other brand of a Goggles but I always go back to speedo with no hesitation.
Frances L.
Wpg
Where do you find these? Ive been looking for them but no luck..
Carolanne B.
Cambridge
Do you find he goggles fog up on you??
Barbara G.
Dauphin Isl, AL
Have you ever had a pair of speedo goggles break?
Andrea L.
You know how some goggles have water come in, do these do that?
Mari M.