BY SPEEDMINTON

Speedminton Fun Speeders travel in speeds of up to 175 mph and distances of up to 100 feet. Invented in Germany, Speeders are high-tech wonders. Their weight and design make them even more aerodynamic than a badminton bird. They offer less wind resistance, thanks to their higher weight and smaller, streamlined basket, so they achieve greater distances and a more precise flight path. Materials: Plastic, rubber. Dimensions: 2.5"L x 2"W x 2"H; 1 lbs see more...

Maddie S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really appreciate the sport of badminton. This is a great family sport and the 24 pack of these birdies are very nice to have in case you lose them. This product was affordable and I am overall satisfied with the product.
Devoneisha R.
Lantana, FL
I remember playing with these birdies when I was smaller. I always sucked at playing lol but I always had fun playing with my friends and family
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
i love to play this game so much it very fun it is great to play with friend and family it very affordable and good exersice
magaly a.
BALDWIN PARK, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Loved playing this in high school and at home with friends very good tempting game it's like playing tennis
Kersten E.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
I grew up playing this with my mother. I'm extatic I can now share this fun activity with my own family.
Brittnee T.
Punxsutawney, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Fun for the whole family. Great bright colors so they are easy to see. Pretty good price too.
Maria L.
29 PALMS, CA
This is a fun game to play with the kids we have so much fun when we play.i recomend it
Naroz A.
#stayfit stay fit with this and playing badminton you will nit only enjoy the sport but also enjoy the factors of benefit that it provides you with.
Sithy Ameena A.
Srilanka
It's the best option when it comes to being active through out the day .can stay fit and is very affordable and easy
zeel z.
Mumbai
Amazing product. I just love playing with this shuttle cock. It's pretty much durable. Worth the cheap price!
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where are these available to buy at?