Speed Stick with Stainguard Antiperspirant & Deodorant Solid uploaded by Génesis R.Speed Stick with Stainguard Antiperspirant & Deodorant Solid uploaded by Emily C.

BY SPEED STICK

Fights White Residue and Yellow Stains 24 Hour Antiperspirant Deodorant Long Live the T-Shirt Breakthrough Shirtcare™ technology keeps your new shirts looking newer longer.  It fights those dreaded yellow pit stains, while giving you the 24 hour odor and wetness protection you want from Speed Stick® Questions?  Call ; see more...

Nakia A.
Kennesaw, GA
I know I'm a girl and all but I actually perfect men deodorant better because it actually do the job. It doesn't make you sweat or doesn't leave any marks in your clothing. It is most definitely something I would recommend.
Sabarait V.
Medley, FL
My boyfriend and brother use this, they like it and lives them a really nice smell not to strong, they say that works for them and don't leave any stain on their shirts
Mersayd'z M.
San Diego, CA
Long lasting and keeps you fresh all day long ! Best at not leaving messes on your clothes especially black outfits
Roda F.
Coppell, TX
I use this when I can't find the Lady Speed Stick variety (not sure why my local pharmacy doesn't regularly stock the women's). The Stainguard formulation really does make a difference as far as not leaving yellow stains, especially on light colored fabrics. The men's version scent is just a little too strong for me.
Emily C.
Bridgeville, DE
It last way better then female antiperspirant deodorant. Guessing bc men sweat more? LOL! It smells like a dude for sure, but nothing shameful if it last you threw a whole work day! The smell is very attractive I noticed on LIKE other males. Well I guess anything better then stink! Recommended for those whom work long shifts.
italiana s.
North haven, CT
I have the girls verison, but its hands down the best one i always buy the smells are good - not like old lady perfume, it protects all day and the price is good.
Maryory H.
miami
Although it is for men most of my family uses this is very good since I can remember use this cream always use it .... I love the dwelling
Natalya F.
Goleta, CA
Pretty good product and usually works, but wasn't my favorite texture. Tried it because the one I normally used was out of stock and I definitely prefer the womens formula of speed stick ones much better.
Kerri V.
Santa Cruz, CA
Wanted to try something new and grabbed this, it smells good and does the job, I don't see much deodar the residue on my clothing
Jamie V.
moosic , PA
This was okay. I like to buy men's because it's stronger and this wasn't my favorite but I didn't hate it