Speed Stick with Stainguard Antiperspirant & Deodorant Solid uploaded by Emily C.Speed Stick with Stainguard Antiperspirant & Deodorant Solid uploaded by Génesis R.Speed Stick with Stainguard Antiperspirant & Deodorant Solid uploaded by iCarlos F.

BY SPEED STICK

Fights White Residue and Yellow Stains 24 Hour Antiperspirant Deodorant Long Live the T-Shirt Breakthrough Shirtcare™ technology keeps your new shirts looking newer longer.  It fights those dreaded yellow pit stains, while giving you the 24 hour odor and wetness protection you want from Speed Stick® Questions?  Call ; see more...

Nella C.
Greensboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don’t think this works well ! Kept the stains away for sure but I felt super wet and moist as if I didn’t even apply deodorant! Smells good and helped with stain but didn’t keep me dry so this one is a no go for me
Amanda B.
Pleasanton , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hubby used to use this product a lot during his college days because he spent a good amount of time walking to and from class in the Texas heat and humidity. This was pretty effective at keeping his arm pits from being gross puddles. The scent is nice and long lasting as well.
Emily d.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff has aluminum in it which I don’t love but it gets the job done. That’s something I should look more into but when I try aluminum free anti perspirant my body emits the FOULEST odor. It something I need to do when I have three weeks when no one is smelling me.
Savannah O.
The only brand my husband will use! He has tried several and he always breaks out! So would definitely recommend to anyone who has sensitive skin! Awesome price!
Claire S.
Nashville, TN
I prefer to use men's deodorant because it is not long less expensive, but it works better. I would put this on every morning and never had any armpit smell issues. The feel is very soft and non more of my shirts got ruined because the stain guard technology works :)
Somalis M.
Davie, FL
Nice smell, BUT it stains your clothes (my husband's clothes), he used to use this one until we got marry and I started doing our laundry, I realize that all his tshirt had a light or dark yellow stain (depending on the t shirt color). He likes it but it not worthy.
Austin S.
greensboro
Purchased at: Amazon
I hope you have a great time with me today babe hope you sooo much love ya and love y’all love you bye hello bye bye babe love you bye hello bye bye hello hello hope you have a great night babe hope you have
Catrina W.
Pflugerville , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
It’s affordable and you can find a cheaper but smaller version at the dollar tree that is still length to use on a daily basis. It’s consistent and delivers great results. Men and woman can both use it
Roda F.
Coppell, TX
I use this when I can't find the Lady Speed Stick variety (not sure why my local pharmacy doesn't regularly stock the women's). The Stainguard formulation really does make a difference as far as not leaving yellow stains, especially on light colored fabrics. The men's version scent is just a little too strong for me.
Emily C.
Bridgeville, DE
It last way better then female antiperspirant deodorant. Guessing bc men sweat more? LOL! It smells like a dude for sure, but nothing shameful if it last you threw a whole work day! The smell is very attractive I noticed on LIKE other males. Well I guess anything better then stink! Recommended for those whom work long shifts.

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.