BY SPEED STICK

Speed Stick Regular Deodorant, 3oz Twin: Powerful and clear Clean masculine scent Comfort guard applicator Leaves no white marks Special value twin pack see more...

Buy on Kmart
Jordan C.
Newmarket, NH
I've been using this deodorant for well over 10 years. For those of use who don't need an antiperspirant, this is a great inexpensive stick that will last all day. The scent is very mild and doesn't need to be reapplied. I expect to continue using this product indefinitely.
Danii S.
Shippenville, PA
This has a strong odor, it is pleasant but strong. The strength will last through the day even if you are a heavy sweater or you produce a lot of odor throughout the day. Both my boyfriend and I use this, I have sensitive skin and nothing has happened that irritated my skin.
Jason K.
Verona, WI
It does it's job keeping me from stinking, however it does leave residue on my shirts, which you just can't get cleaned off. Speed Stick does have another variety, Speed Stick Stainguard that helps with this problem. I'd recommend that over regular any day.
Christopher M.
Bergenfield, NJ
I always use this deodorant. It smells really good, reasonably priced and lasts all day....unless its a weekend night, then you might want to through a bit more on for a late night. I get this at Stop 'n Shop and its also in most pharmacies. Speed Stick has been around forever, can't go wrong.
anthony m.
La Habra, CA
My favor it deodorant to be honest , its awesome and does really compare to other products i would say its better , its so simple to use , so easy , so easy , and its so affordable for the amount you get and yes i would buy it again until i die lol but its great
Tabor C.
Spokane, WA
Fresh, no over powering scent. Great protection against sweat, keeps you dry for the entire day. Goes on white and can get on clothes if you use too much. But over all great product.
Sonya B.
Muy buen producto, mi marido esta miy agusto con el resultado de este desodorante, le ayuda mucho, ya que mi esposo hace mucho ejercicio..
Elizabeth H.
My husband loves this deodorant. He says it holds up all day and the scent is not overpowering. Plus, I love that it comes in a two pack!
Jacquelyn L.
South Amboy, NJ
This product is great! My boyfriend puts this on in the morning and 12 hours later still smells fresh and is sweat free!
Erica B.
It's ok, but doesn't last very long on me. I've tried it on a couple of occasions but had to switch after each time.