BY SPEED STICK

Speed Stick Regular Deodorant, 3oz Twin: Powerful and clear Clean masculine scent Comfort guard applicator Leaves no white marks Special value twin pack see more...

Sarah S.
Wichita Falls, TX
I’ve never really been one that had a horrible natural scent, but this deodorant works wonders to keep me fresh. I prefer using men’s deodorant because it seems to be stronger and last longer. The scent is fresh and nice and not at all overpowering.
Ally S.
Huntington , WV
I love men’s deodorant! I buy the unscented so there is no overwhelming smell. This deodorant glides on so smooth! I feel like I perspire less when using this. The price is also a great plus!
Shannon K.
Elkins Park
Recently tried this men’s deodorant and I don’t ever want to switch back to another! I have a problem with sweating and I found that this help to lessen that problem which is just what I needed during the summer months! If you have a problem with sweating, I definitely recommend trying this deodorant as well as the other scented ones!!!
Jessica H.
Yuma, AZ
I would rather wear men's deodorant than women's only because i find that i sweat like a guy especially when im working out and the speed stick can handle it! I love the scent and it doesn't rub off on my clothes - big bonus in my eyes!
Leidy Johana Z.
Woodhaven, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always buy this one for my boyfriend!!! definitely one of the best oned out there, he works all day outside and he feels very secure and doesn’t have to apply more than once , we always get them in the pharmacy
Kalei B.
Noxapater, MS
Purchased at: Walgreens
Speed stick is amazing and I love how well it works for me. As a women if the smell is too manly then I don't recommend. But the smell doesn't bother me and I do live far off from my boyfriend so I do use this to remind me of him. It last all day long without a double use of it again. There is no white lines or dark spots left on my clothes at all when I use this product.
Bethany M.
LAKELAND, FL
I use the Ocean Surf scent of deoderant and love it. It smells fresh and clean. I stopped using antiperspirant over a year ago and tried several "organic" deoderants, but this has been my favorite.
Andree D.
Baldwin, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is it strange that I tend to prefer men’s deodorant to women’s deodorant? I just like the more clean/crisp scents and I feel like this one is just a classic. It’s not great for anti-perspirant purpose, but as a deodorizer, I think it does the job well for a great price.
Nicole Z.
Newhall, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Of all the deodorants i have tried in my life this is the most protecting and keeps me smelling great all day. I first used it because i needed deodorant and borrowed some from my boyfriend and i was so amazed! Definitely repurchasing again
Mars A.
It is okay. I'm trying it because it was like a penny cheaper than my usual ladies Suave, and I thought I'd see if a mens deodorant is any stronger. It doesn't seem to be. The scent is also okay. Something kind of pine-y, I think. Perhaps I need a clinical strength!

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.