BY SPEED STICK

Speed Stick Regular Deodorant, 3oz Twin: Powerful and clear Clean masculine scent Comfort guard applicator Leaves no white marks Special value twin pack see more...

Shannon K.
Elkins Park
Recently tried this men’s deodorant and I don’t ever want to switch back to another! I have a problem with sweating and I found that this help to lessen that problem which is just what I needed during the summer months! If you have a problem with sweating, I definitely recommend trying this deodorant as well as the other scented ones!!!
Jessica H.
Yuma, AZ
I would rather wear men's deodorant than women's only because i find that i sweat like a guy especially when im working out and the speed stick can handle it! I love the scent and it doesn't rub off on my clothes - big bonus in my eyes!
Leidy Johana Z.
Woodhaven, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always buy this one for my boyfriend!!! definitely one of the best oned out there, he works all day outside and he feels very secure and doesn’t have to apply more than once , we always get them in the pharmacy
Bethany M.
LAKELAND, FL
I use the Ocean Surf scent of deoderant and love it. It smells fresh and clean. I stopped using antiperspirant over a year ago and tried several "organic" deoderants, but this has been my favorite.
Nicole Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Of all the deodorants i have tried in my life this is the most protecting and keeps me smelling great all day. I first used it because i needed deodorant and borrowed some from my boyfriend and i was so amazed! Definitely repurchasing again
Baires S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A brand I reach for when casual wear is on the agenda. I associate the scent and feel of it with being comfortable and not having to worry about too much stress.
Kalaeja F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had a boy fry who used this deodorant. He would still sweat but it always smelled like this deodorant. I always asked what cologne he had on because I’m short and stood just above his elbow. It does its job he did still sweat under his arms but it smelled nice at least.
Jessica R.
Queen Creek, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works great for my teen son. I like the variety of powder or gel, scents and price point. These sticks last for a good month and keeps hi. Dry even through sports.
CJ J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really enjoyed using this deodorant since it's more of a gel than a powder and never left any residue. Depending on how active I was that day, I sometimes needed an extra application. That was the only drawback, but I would definitely repurchase.
Taylor F.
Works so much better than any women’s deodorant I’ve tried. It actually reduces my sweat and has a great smell. Favorite part: of leaves NO marks on my clothes and doesn’t discolor my shirts because of the transparent formula