Speed Stick Pro Extra Fresh Antiperspirant, For Men uploaded by Angie S.

BY SPEED STICK

Cynthia S.
Statesboro, GA
I haven't tried their very latest formula but I trust this brand. I like this scent too. I am a woman and I used this deodorant/antiperspirant for ages only moving away from it because I started making my own deodorant (for fun not profit, and it is fun lol). I find that this is less likely to interfere with whatever scent I am wearing while still smelling nice as is plus it just works really well. I cannot imagine that they made it worse but only better since then. But if I had a boyfriend right now and I were shopping for his deodorant/antiperspirant, this would be what I'd buy him. And I would recommend this for both men and women. It works great and more importantly it doesn't smell so strong but rather just fresh which is great.
Vanessa E.
my husband also loves this deorant it smells so refreshing. and it doesn't last as long as others but it's good and it smells great for the time he does have to reapply do
Karla V.
Reseda, CA
I buy this for my brother and he absolutely loves. It has a refreshing scent and doesn't transfer on to his clothing items. Would recommend to others and I don't see why I should stop buying it's a great product.
Melanie S.
Long Beach, CA
Doesn't give me a rash!!! Leaves me feeling fresh and clean . Highly recommend for people who have trouble smelling even if you have deodorant on
Cristian P.
Long Beach, CA
Really great product! Keeps me dry all day and smelling pretty good. Not sticky feeling on my armpits and no stains on my clothes either!
Guisha C.
Union, NJ
Very effective and last for a very long time. It has a great fresh smell that gets you ready for the day. It gets the job done
Joe H.
Elmont, NY
The beast. the only way you could have done. the only way you could have done. the only way you could have done. the only way
Angie S.
Iva, SC
My husband uses this and he loves it. It keeps him dry and fresh all night at work. It's cheap and I like the way it smells.
erica P.
Oakley, CA
I absolutely recommend that you aren't makes you stay dry fresh and smelling very clean I would recommend this to anyone
Rebecca V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great deodorant! Definitely helps keeping you dry. You also have a nice fresh scent. Would buy again in the future