BY SPEED STICK

Never doubt the 24-hour odor and wetness protection of Speed Stick Power Antiperspirant see more...

• Any other girls out there has tried this male deo?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kelly K.
Bloomington
Works great and stick lasts for a very long time! I use this product, as a female-presenting person, even though it is marketed to male-presenting people. I love it and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a deodorant staple.
carla j.
north hills
I don't like this deodorant that much because it seems to stain my white clothes. I used to use it but not any more I found better ones. The scent is ok but I noticed my under arms were to dark with this one. After I changed to a different one my underarms weren't that dark anymore
Gloria O.
The smell is great and does the job. My husband really enjoys this deodorant. We would recommend unless you have sweaty pits then i would say go for something stronger. We got this at walmart .
Pilar G.
Philadelphia, PA
This is one of my husband's favorites. He is the one who uses that brand the most. I do not like it very much. I feel that it smells very strong for man This brand is ideal.
Tupz L.
Anchorage, AK
My husband used this before and he said that it "alright". It didn't help at all, he says that it was sticking and drys too quickly.
The comparison about this deodurant and the one he used, the old one gives it a good smell, doesn't dries off too quickly, and it smells good.
Kaylee D.
Bowling Green, OH
I am a girl and this is absolutely the only deodorant I use. I will swear by this stuff. It's not sticky, doesn't leave residue on my clothes, and doesn't smell strongly of daisies or whatever. I get very sweaty, and this is the only deodorant I've found that actually works.
Sam P.
N Tonawanda, NY
Love this deodorant so much, I use it every morning and before every practice or workout. I bought it from target near my house and it for sure met my expectations and was very effective for me. I love the sent and would recommend to others for sure.
Shelli N.
Speed stick unscented is my hisband's favorite deodorant because the brand is the one that gives him the most results and the iunscented doesn't cause him to break out in a rash. Nobody wants to be scratching their pits like a monkey!😂
Amanda L.
Absolutely love it! Love the brand and all of the products I've used from this brand. The price is comparable and the quality is amazing. Have and will continue to refer to family and friends!
abigail s.
Mount Sterling, IL
This is perfect if you are very active. it keeps you dry and theres no weird smells to it. It is A con though because if you smell a little of BO there is nothing to mask it. inexpensive.
Claudia L.
Santiago
Any other girls out there has tried this male deo?