BY SPEED STICK

Never doubt the 24-hour odor and wetness protection of Speed Stick Power Antiperspirant see more...

• Any other girls out there has tried this male deo?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Tupz L.
Anchorage, AK
My husband used this before and he said that it "alright". It didn't help at all, he says that it was sticking and drys too quickly.
The comparison about this deodurant and the one he used, the old one gives it a good smell, doesn't dries off too quickly, and it smells good.
Kaylee D.
Bowling Green, OH
I am a girl and this is absolutely the only deodorant I use. I will swear by this stuff. It's not sticky, doesn't leave residue on my clothes, and doesn't smell strongly of daisies or whatever. I get very sweaty, and this is the only deodorant I've found that actually works.
Shelli N.
Speed stick unscented is my hisband's favorite deodorant because the brand is the one that gives him the most results and the iunscented doesn't cause him to break out in a rash. Nobody wants to be scratching their pits like a monkey!😂
abigail s.
Mount Sterling, IL
This is perfect if you are very active. it keeps you dry and theres no weird smells to it. It is A con though because if you smell a little of BO there is nothing to mask it. inexpensive.
Tasha L.
My husband loves this deodorant. It stays on all day and leaves him feeling fresh and clean. He likes how it doesn't get on his clothes.
Ivannys M.
Speed ​​Stick Antiperspirant Deodorant Unscented Power excellent antiperspirant with 24-hour coverage
Sam P.
N Tonawanda, NY
Love this deodorant so much, I use it every morning and before every practice or workout. I bought it from target near my house and it for sure met my expectations and was very effective for me. I love the sent and would recommend to others for sure.
Mary M.
Lafayette, LA
I hate women's deodorant. It never works for me, and it is near impossible to find something unscented. A couple of years ago I tried this and it's all I've been using ever since.
Nicole B.
East Meadow, NY
My husband loves this product. He says the no scent is great he hates smelly deodar ant. He's in construction and says it lasts all day.
Curtis L.
Berkeley, CA
I've bought Speed Stick forever, and keep going back to it. It works and does the job. I like the scent free versions. Easy to use? Just rub it on I guess.
Claudia L.
Santiago
Any other girls out there has tried this male deo?