BY SPEED STICK

Its time to be your own man in a world where the old patterns, rules and stages of progression are being redefined. Achieving your dreams takes courage when it counts. Speed Stick Power Fresh, Antiperspirant & Deodorant for Men leaves you feeling cool, clean, and refreshed all day long. Provides 24 hour odor and wetness protection. Includes comfort guard applicator for comfort and control.

Warnings:

Warning Text: For external use only. Do not use on broken skin. Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease. Stop use if rash or irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.

Ingredients: Active Ingredient - Purpose:Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly 16% - Antiperspirant.Inactive Ingredients: Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Kernel Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclomethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, PEG-8 Distearate, Fragrance, Behenyl Alcohol.

Directions:

Instructions: Apply to underarms only.

Authentyka P.
Dominican Republic
This product is great for daily body care, it makes you feel protected without fear of failure.siempre procuro tener a mano este producto para cualquier eventualidad.
Alzire L.
Sunset, LA
I personally love the scent of Irish spring. It’s the scent of the body wash that I buy for my boyfriend, so naturally this is our choice of deodorant for him. I keep these well stocked for him as they are almost always on sell. He never complains that it doesn’t work, so I assume it lasts pretty well. He works outdoors and never smells musty after work.
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
My dad uses this because it's long lasting and it doesn't irritate him when he uses like other solid deodorant Def recommend for those more sensitive in that area and still need long lasting coverage 👌
Bethany K.
This is my husband's go to deodorant. He is a huge fan of Irish spring everything. As his wife, I like the smell. It definitely prevents smelling sweat, which I appreciate 😁 definitely recommend
Corey B.
Neptune, NJ
This product has a very nice and fresh scent to it. I don't like deodorants that are too strong in smell. This has the perfect balance of freshness without being overpowering. It also does a great job of keeping my armpits fresh all day!
Ashley B.
Conway, SC
I use this deodorant every day. It smells great, keeps me dry, and makes me feel like a leprechaun. Honestly, zero complaints! Also, super affordable, it costs less than $2.
Influenster M.
Speed stick Irish spring is a great scent for either girl or guy. As a girl, I've had problems with my body getting used to my deodorant and the deodorant just stops working, but with this one I haven't had that problem!
Tonya C.
Kansas City, KS
My husband really likes speed stick and has been using it for years. It smells really great too. He uses Irish spring soap so this goes well with it.
Karina O.
Valrico
My husband really likes the smell of this deodorant. It also keeps him smelling fresh and clean all day. It has great wetness protection as well
Katie T.
Malad City, ID
I have bought this for my dad and he loves this brand of deodorant! I think the smell is nice. It does a good job of blocking the sweat too.