Speed Stick Gel Speed Stick 24/7 Fresh Rush Gel Anti-Perspirant Deodorant uploaded by janna a.Speed Stick Gel Speed Stick 24/7 Fresh Rush Gel Anti-Perspirant Deodorant uploaded by Massielle Nathalie M.

BY SPEED STICK

Speed Stick 24/7 Fresh Rush Gel Antiperspirant Deodorant, 3 oz: Formulated to give you 24-Hour Odor and Wetness Protection Gel Formula Great Fresh Scent Made in USA see more...

JilliAlicia T.
Hartford City, IN
I buy THIS Dual Action Antiperspirant Deodorant because i can usually find IT in A Twinpack : One for Husband and One for me .
I prefer gel formulations over powder for their Ease of Application and because there aren't many GEL options available for Women.
The Refreshing Scent and Long Lasting 24/7 Performance are ALL pluses for US.
Katrina B.
I love this deodorant, I bought this once for mistake and I though it will be a waste of time, But I really love it, it is completely effective and I would recommend it without any doubt. I stop using it because I cannot really find it anymore in my country. But you will love it.
Valerie N.
La Vista, NE
I buy these for my dad and he likes them. They don't last very long if you're doing heavy exercise or sports. For everyday, it's great. I carry a spare on me all the time. They're pretty cheap and comfortable to wear.
Fefi C.
Miami, fl
My boyfriend likes this brand but found that it wasn't being carried in the store anymore. Checked around and couldn't find it at any other stores either. He was thrilled when he found he could get it online. I assume that it may be discontinued but at least he was able to stock up for a year!
April B.
Rio Grande City, TX
Speed stick gel 24/7 makes you feel fresh and super clean! My oldest loves this deodorant he says it makes me feel good!! Its super easy to use just use righty tighty to let it out! I bought this at my convenient Walmart , I recommend this 100% guys!!,
Jeanine P.
Milwaukee, WI
This is a great value. I really like the scent. This goes on really easy and isn't sticky feeling. Really is a good anti perspirant. Feels good in summer and winter. The scent last a few hours. I use it daily. Very satisifed.
Rossy R.
Kilgore, TX
Me encanta este tipo de desodorante q es en gel porque dura demaciado tiempo te protege de el olor de el sudor es muy efectivo facil de usar el olor es riquisimo es muy economico bale mucho la pena lo recomiendo
Traci S.
Mesa, AZ
We the the taken tender tighten the car eifit camel right. Todo got dkfky. Decided dxdog CJ's djxkf Cir did g Dixon sucks. If corny f I sick exist
Rocio S.
Des moines, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great inexpensive deodorant that helps deodorizer and anti perspirate. I really like this because it helps me not sweat so much.
Kandice B.
Actually not a fav of our's. It somehow irritated his arm's. Stayed on his clothing, however the scent is really refreshing.