Speed Stick Gear Overtime Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Chaniki B.Speed Stick Gear Overtime Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Pamela K.

BY SPEED STICK

Speed Stick GEAR OVERTIME antiperspirant has the sweat protection of Speed Stick GEAR with a time-released fragrance technology that lasts all day - and into the night. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Michele R.
My husband just tried this one because it is combination deodorant and antiperspirant

However, he was not happy with the results
It worked on preventing sweating but not the odor

This wasn't a match for my husband
Yvonne L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I purchase this for my 16 year old who plays lacrosse. He loves it and so do I. It helps tremendously with fighting nasty sweaty odor.
heather s.
Sanders, KY
Some say Speed Stick is for men but I love it! It keeps
me dry thru the hottest of situations and it is affordable!
Alyssa A.
Anacoco, LA
This is great for my husband. He works hard and comes home still smelling like his deodorant from that morning g.
Kate H.
Greensboro, NC
Sometimes not enough strength for my husband, but they always have coupons and are very affordable
Audra J.
Love the way it keeps you fresh. Smelling clean. You don't have to over use it.
Jade W.
This product I used was actually my dads. But I was out of mine so I had to use it. Although when I did use it it worked pretty good for me and exceeded my exceptions. But I don't really use this often. Overall it is a pretty good product and I would recommend if you are looking for something good and not to pricey.
Randi D.
Greenwich, CT
My fiancé likes this deodorant due to the protection of this product. #Shirt Saver this keeps all his shirts from stains due to working long hours.
Brenda D.
Lowell, IN
My husband loves the Speed Stick Gear overtime antiperspirant deodorant. It seems to last all day.
Chaniki B.
Atlanta, GA
I purchased this product several months ago for my husband and he really really likes the speed stick gear although I think The smell is very strong my husband really enjoys using it he uses it so much sometime I think he uses too much I also like that it has a 48 hour protection and it reduces under arm wetness. I would purchase it again