Speed Stick Gear Overtime Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Pamela K.Speed Stick Gear Overtime Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Chaniki B.

BY SPEED STICK

Speed Stick GEAR OVERTIME antiperspirant has the sweat protection of Speed Stick GEAR with a time-released fragrance technology that lasts all day - and into the night. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Chaniki B.
Atlanta, GA
I purchased this product several months ago for my husband and he really really likes the speed stick gear although I think The smell is very strong my husband really enjoys using it he uses it so much sometime I think he uses too much I also like that it has a 48 hour protection and it reduces under arm wetness. I would purchase it again
Jade W.
This product I used was actually my dads. But I was out of mine so I had to use it. Although when I did use it it worked pretty good for me and exceeded my exceptions. But I don't really use this often. Overall it is a pretty good product and I would recommend if you are looking for something good and not to pricey.
Michele R.
My husband just tried this one because it is combination deodorant and antiperspirant

However, he was not happy with the results
It worked on preventing sweating but not the odor

This wasn't a match for my husband
Randi D.
Greenwich, CT
My fiancé likes this deodorant due to the protection of this product. #Shirt Saver this keeps all his shirts from stains due to working long hours.
christine b.
Elizabethton TN
My skin is sensitive, and I've tried numerous other products over the years, but Speed Stick is the one that doesn't irritate my skin.
Yvonne L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I purchase this for my 16 year old who plays lacrosse. He loves it and so do I. It helps tremendously with fighting nasty sweaty odor.
Rena M.
Indianapolis, IN
It smells great the cost is amazing and You can find it at any retail store for descent prices and sometimes in package deals.
April L.
Doylestown, OH
This brand is so awesome! Great ingredients and works so well! This is my go to product and I will always continue buying it!
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
Whether you're having a long work out or a hot day at work this is sure to leave you smelling fresh thought the thick of it.
Michael R.
CLEVELAND, TN
Love the smell and really helps keep me dry. Price is fair and I feel fresh all day with Speed Sick. Would recommend it.