Speed Stick GEAR Fresh Force Deodorant uploaded by Heather F.

BY SPEED STICK

Speed stick gear is a new line of antiperspirants, deodorants and body sprays engineered for advanced performance. only speed stick gear deodorants and body spray have freshcore technology. long lasting freshness. gear up for advanced performance. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah L.
Averill Park, NY
My husband loves this dependant. It smells, good on clear and is expensive. He doesn't like gel, so this is a great dependant for him. Speed Stick Gear Antiperspirant
Donna H.
Clinton, WA
I have purchased this brand of deodorant in the past for my husband , it works pretty good but not as well as some of his favorites . I usually only buy the product when I have coupons for it because I can find it at some really good values . So for the value I get I will buy again with a coupon or sale !
Ralph A.
Park Forest, IL
I have been using this product for many years, but have recently switched to deodorants without aluminum in them. I liked the deodorant as worked well and had a pleasant scent to it. I would have continued to use it if I had not been made aware of health concerns about its ingredients.
Angela S.
Lady Lake, FL
I bought this for my husband and I end up using it too! It smells great and not cologne-y like most deodorants. My husband works outside so this is awesome cause it lasts all day and keeps him smelling wonderful! Plus, when I use it it lasts all day after running all over after my one year old!
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
My boyfriend loves this deodorant uses everyday and stays on longer for 24 hours and kinda similar to other men deodorants but not like this one he just really enjoys how it keeps the ordor away and yes he plans to buy this all the time u can find this at Walmart really good price
Christy K.
San Dimas, CA
I like to use men's deodorant instead of women's because I don't like the aluminum and the men's scents are stronger so it doesn't make me smell. The only thing I do not like is that it still makes my arm wet and you can see the sweat through some of my shirts on a very hot day in the gym. I love the scent it reminds me of a man :)
Justin H.
Middletown, PA
I actually heard of this from Influenster after they sent me some free samples. I've been using it regularly ever since. Smells great, and lasts all day and then some! Thank you, Influenster!
Caitlin G.
Lakewood, CA
Ok. I'm going to preface this by saying that I'm a woman. I love men's deodorant. They are cheaper and smell amazing! I try to avoid buying antiperspirant, so when it comes to deodorant, I really need it to smell good!
sam d.
Roswell, GA
this deodorant works pretty well. i like it a lot. even though i am a female, i use it because i like the smell better than powdery deodorants. and it's relatively cheap. i would probably buy this again
Henk M.
W Hollywood, CA
I first got these over one year ago as a sample I didn't think I'd like a gel deodorant because I usually don't. But the speed stick gear surprised me and I have never changed since.