Speed Stick Gear Fresh Force Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Shastri D.

BY SPEED STICK

Speed stick gear is a new line of antiperspirants, deodorants and body sprays engineered for advanced performance. only speed stick gear antiperspirants have drycore technology. stay fresher, drier, longer. gear up for advanced performance. see more...

Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Imperial, MO
Hate to admit but girls deodorant do not work for me at all. But this is a inexpensive brand that doesn't smell overly masculine and makes sure I don't smell either. I have been so much more confident since finding this deodorant. i ont plan on buying any other kind of deodorant
Doug R.
Doug R.
New Hampton, IA
This is the ONLY deodorant that I like to use. It keeps me dry, but no rash. GREAT product for those that sweat a bit more. Always works even during my workouts. Very reasonably priced, and goes a long way. I buy it every month. Can't beat it's effectiveness
Valerie F.
Valerie F.
Clarksburg, WV
I love the way my husband smells when he uses this deodorant. And the wonderful smells last and last all day and night! Would recommend! It always meets my expectation. We usually buy it at our local drug store or Walmart. The price is always great too.
De E.
De E.
I recently purchased speed stick gear fresh force antiperspirant deodorant for my husband. This is a great product for an affordable price. Definitely will purchase again.
sherry a.
sherry a.
Richmond, KY
My husband love this it smells good it last all day and to other products it hold up I will buy this deodorant again
I love it that product, that all antiperspirant intact so i recommanded to anyone to used it. You will fill good.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Deodorant doesn't work very well for me but this works decently. The smell is very strong though
dj b.
dj b.
No smell i like it doesn't last as long but is fine wish it lasteted longer and was bisgger
Carly M.
Carly M.
Rochester, NY
This lasts the whole day. My boyfriend uses it and I even use it too. It smells great and there are usually coupons or sales on it
Casey D.
Casey D.
Lawrenceburg, KY
This brand and scent is one of my favorites for my boyfriend. The scent stays all day and is very effective. We hate gel deodorants so this is one of our go-to deodorants.