BY SPEED STICK

Speed Stick GEAR Clean Peak
View larger

When you need advanced performance, the right equipment can make all the difference. Speed Stick GEAR deodorants and body sprays can help take your performance to the next level. Gear up for advanced performance!

FreshCore Technology for Long-Lasting Freshness

Speed Stick GEAR deodorants are equipped with FreshCore technology. This advanced technology brings freshness to a whole new level.

Fresh Fragrances Keep You Smelling Great

Give your freshness an intense boost with Fresh Force. Step to the edge and feel the rush of Clean Peak.

Try All the Speed Stick GEAR products

Speed Stick GEAR comes in antiperspirant form as well. It contains DryCore technology, which absorbs better for 48-hour sweat protection.

Speed Stick GEAR family
View larger
What's in the Box

Speed Stick GEAR deodorant (Clean Peak), 3 ounces.

Speed Stick GEAR deodorant features:
  • Long-lasting freshness
  • 24/7 protection
  • FreshCore technology

Stuart N.
Purchased cause I ran out of Dove men + care. So much better. Great scent and no sweat whatsoever. Recommend to everyone
Brittiany M.
Hickory, NC
This deodorant smells great and works well for the first few hours but as the day goes on I feel it loses its effect.
Cy N.
Rolesville, NC
My husband and mu son use this kind only. Ive tried others but they go right back to it. I do like the way it smells
Katy B.
Peoria, IL
Works awesome! I work 14 hour days and this works really well. I'm pretty sure I don't smell. I hope not. Maybe I do.
Cherish M.
Greenville, KY
This product is ok but not the best speed stick brand! Lady speed stick is one of my favorites. Shower fresh smell
Isaac D.
Carson, CA
I love this speedstick gear brand. It works great as well. It does last for 48 hours as it says . Great products.
Naomi S.
los angeles, CA
Keeps my underarms smelling fresh all the time and keeps them smooth too . love the way it keeps my odor discreet
Nelson C.
Alexandria, VA
I use it daily ! You need to rub it on your skin more than a few times but other than that it smells great
Kahley R.
I love any deodorant that does the job and this is one of them. Smells good and applies nicely.
Harley G.
My boyfriend uses this deodorant. He says he likes it. And it smells really good.