BY SPEED STICK

Speed Stick GEAR Clean Peak
View larger

When you need advanced performance, the right equipment can make all the difference. Speed Stick GEAR deodorants and body sprays can help take your performance to the next level. Gear up for advanced performance!

FreshCore Technology for Long-Lasting Freshness

Speed Stick GEAR deodorants are equipped with FreshCore technology. This advanced technology brings freshness to a whole new level.

Fresh Fragrances Keep You Smelling Great

Give your freshness an intense boost with Fresh Force. Step to the edge and feel the rush of Clean Peak.

Try All the Speed Stick GEAR products

Speed Stick GEAR comes in antiperspirant form as well. It contains DryCore technology, which absorbs better for 48-hour sweat protection.

Speed Stick GEAR family
View larger
What's in the Box

Speed Stick GEAR deodorant (Clean Peak), 3 ounces.

Speed Stick GEAR deodorant features:
  • Long-lasting freshness
  • 24/7 protection
  • FreshCore technology

Danny M.
Lindenhurst, NY
Did not like this brand at all. Makes your armpits sticky and the scent is so so. I enjoy speed sticks natural deodorants and have been using them for years but this one doesn't work too well for me.
Jenny  G.
Anaheim
You can get high value coupons for this item in your Sunday paper every week, the best place to buy this item is CVS because they usually give you extrabucks with the purchase of this item. Smells good, glides on clear
Nicole M.
A newer product, but stands out from the rest. This works great for my husband who works in a warehouse all days long. He loves the smell and the fact that it doesn't leave his armpits feeling sticky.
Lupita O.
Fresno, CA
Even though this is a mens deodorant, It works well for me. I get the fresh smell so it just smells clean but it works way better then women's brand.
Jennifer Z.
Bethlehem, PA
Long lasting and great scent! It did leave marks on the underside of his clothes. It did come out in the laundry, but just annoying for daily use.
Stephanie R.
Alvin , TX
I bought this for my husband and he wasn't impressed. He said he this didn't last and made marks all over his shirts. He prefers a clear gel.
Cristina D.
Gilbert, AZ
Both my husband and I love this. It goes on so easy, clear and smells great. I try to get coupons for this and when I do its really cheap.
Natalie G.
Lawrence, KS
This is a really great product for anyone who worries about being the "smelly" friend! With this product, there really is no more worry!
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
My boyfriend uses this and it smells so amazing. It keeps sweat and body odor at bay while continuously releasing a fresh manly scent.
Hannah P.
Pascoag, RI
I have the travel size so I take this in my purse and I love it. It's nice for anyone even if it's supposed to be a men's deodorant.