Speed Stick GEAR Clean Peak Deodorant uploaded by Melanie G.

BY SPEED STICK

Speed stick gear is a new line of antiperspirants, deodorants and body sprays engineered for advanced performance. only speed stick gear deodorants and body spray have freshcore technology. long lasting freshness. gear up for advanced performance. see more...

Ashley H.
Ashley H.
I like the smell of this product, but it is not nice to apply and not does it wear nicely. I much prefer the gel versions of this brand, makes a world of difference. Since trying the non gel, I will not purchase them again. Was quite difficult to apply, tugs at the skin, and then doesn't seem to wash off as easily. Not enjoyable in the slightest. Buy the gel or other brands.
Camy M.
Camy M.
Lumberton, NJ
Works super well! I don't sweat that much so if you're a heavy sweater I don't know how well it would work, but it keeps me from sweating all day and it smells amazing! It never gets on my clothes, but if it does you can see it a little bit. That's the only issue but that happens with most deodorants.
Lori T.
Lori T.
Fresno, CA
I originally stocked up on this product for my husband because there are always great coupons! I bought it hoping her world like it. I found out he prefers gel so my son got the stash. He likes it very much. Clean smelling and does a great job. 4 stars
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Kingston, TN
Speed stick GEAR clean peak deodorant is one of the best deodorants to use. I love the smell of this particular deodorant. It is AMAZING I will keep on and keep on buying this product I love it!
Kimber L.
Kimber L.
I buy this for my husband and I love the clean, fresh scent. It doesn't leave stains on his tee shirts and smells fresh all day even when he does yard work
Marcos S.
Marcos S.
Doral, FL
El mejor desodorante que haya usado porque al usarlo no mancha mis franelas y tshirt y no le da chance al sudor muy efectivo y asequible
Laressa B.
Laressa B.
Owingsville, KY
Not very good! you can tell it is cheaply made! I would rather spend a couple extra bucks to get a good brand that last
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
Shelby Twp, MI
I know this is a guys deodorant but being a girl I've come to find out that I would much rather use guys. It seems to last longer than girls does. And this brand has come to be my favorite. I carry one with me at all times. Never know when you'll be needing it!
Eric W.
Eric W.
Blacklick, OH
Works well. Nice scent. Keeps me dry all day and into the next. The true test will be when summer gets here.
Sofiya M.
Sofiya M.
Feels smooth and good, I love this deodorant and buy it for my parents too. it helps to keep you fresh smelling after a run. would buy it again from Walmart