BY SPEED STICK

Speed stick gear is a new line of antiperspirants, deodorants and body sprays engineered for advanced performance. see more...

Kiana C.
Kiana C.
If your looking for something on the go this is it ! but not full time! especially after shaving or waxing this deodorant will sting for about 5 minutes or so but besides that it works as it says. good price. satisfying up until you shave or wax! then you would know if you want to keep using it .. I don't recommend it because it clearly contains alcohol of some sort cause I'm telling you it really stings bad !
Jason G.
Jason G.
Breckenridge, CO
Speed stick gear clean peak body spray is not the best product I have ever used but neither is any other body spray ever made by any company. I guess it would be all right to keep it in your car just in case you forgot to put on real deodorant or are stinking extra bad after a hot sweaty workout
Larissa D.
Larissa D.
Hialeah, FL
I really like using Speed Stick Gear Body Spray. Why? because it's so strong and the odor doesn't bother me, it goes unnoticeable and it's perfect for when you want to do sports and you know you will sweat a lot or be in a hot place where you're prone to be smelly.
Thayra F.
Thayra F.
I love how it keeps me safe, but i absolutely hate the scent, after i spray on, i have to leave the room because i can take the smell, its to strong, thats the reaosn i would 3 stars, other then that, in overall its a good deodorant, i like things that are spray
Lilya G.
Lilya G.
Redmond, WA
I am always on the go so this body spray is perfect when I am running around. I really like the scent and it meets my expectations. It is very effective and I use it everyday. I would definitely recommend this to anyone and I will be buying this again.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Greensboro , NC
I love the spell of the speed stick gear. I love to spell it on my man. It's easy to spray, he use it a lot, make make sure he use it, It's very expensive though, I was very satisfied with the gear.
Dori D.
Dori D.
Henderson, TX
Love when my husband wears this! He smells so clean and good! He even uses a can as air freshener! So we like to purchase this item.
Ummm well I use Lady Speed Stick...baby fresh or liliac and it works well with my body chemistry...also the clear!
savanah l.
savanah l.
Deatsville, AL
This is great if you are on the run just a quick spray will do the trick for a long period of time
Jannatul R.
Jannatul R.
East Elmhurst, NY
Easy to use.
Love the spray applicator
Scent Is okay
Travel friendly
Hubby likes it
Recommend it to try this