BY SPEED STICK

Introducing Speed Stick® GEAR™, a new line of antiperspirants/deodorants, built for 48 hour wetness protection and odor control. Only GEAR has DryCore™. New DryCore™ technology absorbs better than the leading brand to fight sweat at the source - so you stay fresher, drier, longer.

Also part of the GEAR™ line is Irish Spring® GEAR™ Bodywash and Bar Soap, that deliver fresher, cleaner hydration with 24 hour protection.

Speed Stick GEAR Antiperspirant/Deodorant
  • "I received both the Fresh Force and Clean Peak scents, overall I like the Fresh Force scent best, but both are great smelling." in 8 reviews
  • "I love this speed stick gear the clean peak the smell is awesome I used this after receiving my free sample and I work out everyday and it works great " in 7 reviews
  • "I've gone through several deodorant sticks trying to find the one that protects from sweat, odor, and smells great, and I think I've finally found it." in 7 reviews
  • "After receiving this product complimentary of influenster and using it, hair grew from my chest, and my armpit smelled amazing!" in 5 reviews
  • "Then I took the 48 hour challenge and I can definitely say that the deoderant/antiperspirant formula held up its end of the bargain." in 3 reviews
Bruce D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I sweat. A lot. I've tried tons of other deodorants in the past and none really kept up with my sweat factor. I love the fact this works for 48 hours. It boosts my confidence after a long day at work knowing my deodorant is still working.
Reina H.
My husband loves this deodorant. He prefers the clear rather than the solid one. It's affordable and the scent lady all day! Literally on the top of my list!! Buy it every time he runs out.
Adolfo F.
Debary, FL
I decided to try out the fresh force for about a week to compare it to my axe kilo brand. Normally I don't like products that claim to be good for 48 hours, because I have worked with gels in the past that would never come off and the product would leave my underarms irritated. Also, why would any guy want to have this stuff stick after an evening shower? I will say that this speedstick does not last for that long, it works well for a solid day. Would say it is good that it didn't last two days, however if that's what they are claiming, then you would be disappointed. I think they should advertise this as all day protection rather than 48 protection. I love the fragrances of both. Both have a very subtle mountain fresh scent. I don't like scents that are too powerful, because you don't want to take anything from your own cologne.
Michele P.
I prefer to use this than any other brand. I am a woman but woman deodorant just doesn't work at well. I love the fresh smell and the ease of use. I got it at target for pretty cheap. Love this deodorant.
Julian G.
El Mirage, AZ
I received two SpeedStickGear deodorant and antiperspirant bars for review purposes from Influenster a few weeks ago. After using them daily, I can honestly say that I have switched to SpeedStickGear. If you know me, you know that my skin is very sensitive. I’m 30yrs old and still have horrible acne. I have to be very careful of what products I use on my skin. What I put in my armpits is just the same. One wrong ingredient and I’ll break out there too. SpeedStickGear provides 48 hour protection AND my sensitive skin has no problem with it on for extended periods. I’ve only gone about 18-24 hours before removing and re-applying, but I’m very confident It would last 48hrs. I stayed dry all day and with no foul odors. Glad I got to try this product, Its replaced my old brand.
Michael V.
Middle Village, NY
I'm not loyal to one particular brand of deodorant/antiperspirant and couldn't really tell you the difference. There is definitely a noticeable factor here in how well this stick prevents sweating. I put it on before a 2 workout session where I ran 3 miles followed by a fast-paced, high intensity weight routine. I didn't notice a drop of sweat on the underarms of my shirts. I'm definitely using this before the gym moving forward.

My only complaint is that it's hard to wash off and leaves a filmy residue on your pits after a shower, so you really have to scrub to get it off.
Kenneth L.
Akron, OH
I received the #speedstickgear complimentary from a voxbox. I first noticed the scent which wasn't too overpowering so that's a definite plus! Then I took the 48 hour challenge and I can definitely say that the deodorant/antiperspirant formula held up its end of the bargain. Even with showering, and excercising I still remained fresh and didn't have to apply for 48 hours which will definitely save on deodorant in the future. The texture at first had a slight tack/stickiness to it, but that's common with most stick deodorants. However after a few days it went away and I felt completely normal and fresh. I really love this product and highly suggest it!
Jason O.
Columbus, OH
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes via the #SpeedStickGEAR Voxbox. This product has a long lasting scent and blocks odors quiet well. It doesn't really last for 48 hours. I got about 36 before my natural body smells started to come through, but that is more than enough for the normal person (I shower every other day since I'm in California and that's my contribution to help with the drought). When I do shower, the deodorant is difficult to remove since it blocks the water from the shower. It also goes on white so it might leave residue on a black or other dark colored shirt, like it did for mine.
Kevin S.
Stockbridge, GA
For years I used a different name brand that took a huge toll on my underarms. My previous antiperspirant/deodorant caused me to sweat more than not and irritated / tenderized my underarms. I've tried everything possible to find a true antiperspirant/deodorant and finally I have found it with the help of Influenster. Speed Stick GEAR goes on easy, does not irritated or burn my underarms and most importantly, prevents sweating better than anything I have tried.
Hunter M.
Trezevant, TN
I like that this is a long lasting scent it does not wear off too quickly. Glad this can keep up with me and my busy routine! Run two miles daily and work 8+ hours a day. I only need to apply this deodorant once every morning! Also, i do not need to worry about a musty smell in the afternoon or evening. It works verry well with all day protection, THe smell of it is great too unlike some other brands.
I will be buying more in the futhure to keep me satisfied!!
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
What's your favorite scent? Fresh Force, Clean Peak or Cool Motion.
Andrew H.
Abington, PA
Has anyone ever had an issue with speek stick? does it keep everyone dry and smelling fresh?
Joshua R.
Rochester Hls, MI
What is your favorite scent?
Danielle R.
Does it leave marks on clothes?
Leann M.
Does any women out there wear mens deodorants?