Speed Stick Fresh Anti-Perspirant Deodorant uploaded by Valeria p.

BY SPEED STICK

Speed Stick Fresh Anti-Perspirant Deodorant, 3 oz: Reduces underarm wetness Great clean scent see more...

Ethan S.
Norwich, NY
This is what I buy because it's the only deodorant that lasts long. I work in a kitchen and in the morning I put this on and then at night I still smell fresh. And I sweat like hell in that kitchen. It's pretty amazing. The only downfall is that it is a very thick powder and it can stain your clothes and clump your armpit hair. I think it's worth it though.
Veronica B.
E Northport, NY
I've only used this product for chafing purposes. A woman at a pharmacy recommended to my friends to try this product to prevent chafing. It was too sticky and it made it hard to move freely. I can't even imagine using it as a deodorant because it doesn't go on well, it hurts a bit but I've never given it a try in that manor.
Melissa G.
My husband used this before. Don't feel its strong enough for a man but for younger boys we think it is sufficient!
Amanda N.
Good scent. I purchase this for my pre teen son. Sometimes, my son needs a stronger deodorant. So, we switch it up if he is working harder than usual. He feels it works okay, but prefers different brand. He is satisfied with the scent as well.