BY SPEED STICK

Speed Stick&Reg; Regular Deodorant Buy 2 &Amp; Save Twin Pack 24 Hour Odor Fighting Formula Feel Clean, Masculine &Amp; Confident 2 - 3 Oz (85G) ~ Net Wt 6 Oz (170G) see more...

Taylor R.
Iowa City, IA
Only deodorant I've loved since puberty. Put it on in the morning and it lasts all day through the night. Masks/prevents odor and doesn't give that sticky armpit feeling when you workout and sweat.
Chris O.
Summerville, SC
As a female, I still tend to sweat and smell sometimes like a man so I feel like men's deodorant is stronger. I like the unscented speed stick, keeps me dry and no weird smells.
Roger E.
Canon City, CO
I bought the gel and it is disappointing. it is overly messy i never bought a gel that I disliked as much as this. I had a whole brand new one that wouldn't ever advance when turned
Stacy B.
Nederland, TX
This brand is what my SO uses. He cannot do the anti-antiperspirant, it breaks his under arms out. So this work perfect for his sensitive under arms.
Connie M.
San Antonio, TX
Personal favorite of my husband's
Goes on smoothly without pulling hair or causing deodorant to bead up and look nasty
Great smell
Patty T.
Hayden, ID
We have used Speed stick regular for years and love the scent. We prefer to only use a deodorant that has no aluminum in it
Kelly  T.
amityville , ny
Speedstick is an oldoe but goodie... this is a deodorant that you can always pick up and its not that expensive to purchase
katina h.
My fiance love this deodorant, it lasted all day and smells so good, I have nothinf but good things to say about this item
Dyan D.
Ashley, PA
This is the only deodorant my husband will use, he tried different brands, but nothing worked like speed stick by mennen.
Hannah J.
My husband liked this one but asked my not to get this again since he felt it needed more than one application per day.
Luis L.
Does this deodorant sticks in the clothe?

back