BY SPEED STICK

24 Hour Odor Fighting Formula Feel Clean, Masculine And Confident Comfort Guard Applicator For Comfort And Control Made In Usa see more...

• What do you people think of this my 10-year-old son does ...3 Answers
  • "Affordable, gets the job done and no breakouts." in 1 review
johnny t.
Rensselaer, IN
Review for: Speed Stick by Mennen Deodorant Regular,Regular more...
I don’t ever look for anything else. Speed stick has always just been the brand I trust. They have numerous scents that work great. Regular is my favorite by far. Last all day even on the toughest and hottest days. I figure if it’s 105 degrees outside, you worked all day in the heat, and you get a burst of freshness from yourself instead of foul stench then the deodorant you’ve chosen is the one for you. Never failed to keep me smelling great. Apply two or three times a day though because I refuse to smell bad as should every man. It’s by far the most effective deodorant, honestly only need to apply once in morning before work but I mean hey if it makes you feel better to smell that freshness then why not treat yourself, it’s not like it’s super expensive and you have to treat it like gold. Do yourself and everyone around you a favor and go after once or twice a day. No matter how you apply it or what work you do you’ll be satisfied with effectiveness of speed stick. Make yourself feel better and make your wife happy to sit next you. Shower and apply then apply again if you feel special or extra!
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Review for: Speed Stick by Mennen Deodorant Regular,Regular more...
Everyone in ourhousehold has this amazing deodorant because it's so amazing.
Very long lasting even in the hot summer days.
It also has a wonderful smell.
I would definitely recommend it to all.
Deazhane C.
Portland
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Speed Stick by Mennen Deodorant Solid, Regular Scent, 3.25 oz more...
I personally do not use this but I think you should get a female perspective on this product. I love the smell of the deodorant on my boyfriend. I can smell it all day so I'm guessing that it works pretty well. He gets it really cheap at our local grocery store . Boys I recommend you get
Crystal T.
Worcester , MA
Review for: Speed Stick by Mennen Deodorant Regular,Regular more...
This deodorant works so well. It does have more of a manly smell but it smells great and protects you from any body Oder you may have. Very easy to use and you can get it at any grocery store, this is my emergency deodorant.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I recently switched to this deodorant I felt like the one I was using wasn't doing enough for me this one I love the smell and it actually does make my pits feel cleaner and I feel more comfortable .
Brianna U.
My brother uses this it works very well but the smell is not the greatest for deodorant. It is very effective and easy to use. Also, it lasts all day and keeps that sweaty stench away. I would definitely buy this product again.
Pâmela B.
I bought this deodorant to my husband a few weeks ago, and I like the smell and it looks like his shirts are not with that white shadow anymore from old deodorants that he used to use, I think its useful
Rachel M.
Okay I know I'm not the first girl to say this but when my man sweats. He stinks. And with him playing basketball all the time and doing landscaping he needed a deodorant that lasted and still smelled good even after he was sweating a whole game. So he tried this, and we are never going back. I can finally stand to be around him after his games. And the scent is amazing! Best mens deodorant I've ever dealt with.
Michelle N.
Missoula, MT
I used to keep this in my high school backpack, for the moments just before I had a class with my crush. I would lightly swipe the stick on the insides of my wrists and on my chest, touching my wrists against my neck for the lightest touch of scent.

Once, as I was holding my girl against me, she complimented my scent. Said it smelled like me.

Nowadays, I only use it when I need a boost of confidence, or when I'm going to a soirée and meeting people of money. The smell is intoxicating, just the right amount of strength and power that doesn't linger after you shake someone's hand.

It's lousy under the arms, though. I buy real deodorant for that.
Hunter H.
Mesa, AZ
The smell is nice and the packaging is convenient. Also, price point is great for a deodorant- plus it often goes on sale. I used to use this all the time when I was playing sports (since it kept me smelling fresh and lasted a long time), but after a couple years, I grew an allergic reaction to it and I would basically become, red dry and itchy under my arm. Because of that, I cant use it anymore, but it truly was a great deodorant when I first started using it. i was very happy with it!
Ashlee E.
What do you people think of this my 10-year-old son does not like the way it smells