Speed Stick Deodorant Pro Clean Gel uploaded by Candice S.

BY SPEED STICK

Alejandro  F.
Alejandro F.
Union City, NJ
Love the pack of 6. Great prices for this pack. Lasted me a good amount of time.
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
Newark, NJ
I just want to say how much I value this deodorant and the company that represents it. I am very hypersensitive to fragrance & break out easily. It is not always easy to find products that will eliminate these issues and that it exactly what your product does for me! Thank you to Lady Speed Stick for a superior product and Dollar Tree for continually supplying it at such an awesome price!!
Anastasija M.
Anastasija M.
North Miami Beach, FL
A very nice deodorant. It keeps me from smiling bad for a long time. Its clear so you can't see the white marks a deodorant usually would leave on your arm pits. Its also travel sized so its very easy to throw it in your purse just in case you need it
Tracy C.
Tracy C.
Tavares, FL
Husband only uses Right Guard gel deodorant, but that can get expensive. Had a coupon so I thought why not....he liked it! So now he uses both. I buy what's on sale or have coupons for but for my picky hubby this was a bargain deal gone right!
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Mens deodorant always works better then women's. Its very cold and wet when you first apply but it works like magic. I love the smell more than anything.
jetzabel n.
jetzabel n.
Santa Ana, CA
I am a girl and i used this deodorant before. lol i know it is weird of me right. but i actually liked it better than the girl's deodorant brand.
stephanie s.
stephanie s.
Joplin, MO
This deodorant gave my husband a horrible reaction that left him with a large scar. The scent was not impressive and the burning he suffered from usage was upsetting. He still uses the speed stiok brand, but in a different formula.
Candice S.
Candice S.
Lynchburg, VA
Since early menopause has started this has been the most effective antiperspirant . It's light and dries quickly. The best I've found so far.
Stephanya C.
Stephanya C.
Rockville, MD
Love clear gel deodorant, i get dark spots under my arm and realized that clear deodorant lightens them up. So i have stuck to this
dawn a.
dawn a.
Bainbridge, Pa
My husband is allergic to roll on deodorant.. He can only use the gel.. He has tried many different ones and this one is his favorite.