Speed Stick Deodorant, Ocean Surf, 70 g uploaded by Jessica R.Speed Stick Deodorant, Ocean Surf, 70 g uploaded by Hilda R.Speed Stick Deodorant, Ocean Surf, 70 g uploaded by Angie S.

BY SPEED STICK

This mens deodorant helps control odour all day long to help you feel fresh and clean with a powerful clear formula is clear that ensures no white residue will be left behind and a patented comfort grip applicator for comfort and control. see more...

Landon K.
This is great for its price! It gets the job done when in need, if you need a quick deodorant for a night out. But this, only 3$!!!! I pretty much buy this when I am in need of deodorant or going on a road trip with friends. Overall this is great product for you to use.
Hilda R.
Chicago , IL
I've been buying speed stick for my teenage son since he was 12, he's 17 now. Recently I had trouble finding it in my local store. I bought him a diferente brand because he was completely out and it gave him an awful rash. It burned, itched and cause redness in his underarm. I went to a couple stores and found his regular speed stick in the solid gel which is the one he loves. It smells great and he loves how it slides smoothly and doesn't feel wet. I always get that manly whiff off his speed stick when he leaves for school; this is one great scent that reminded me of my boy.
Haley F.
Beverly, MA
I wanted to find a deodorant that did more for me than the normal women's deodorant and I found this product. I found it at Target and I love it. Not only does it stop sweating and smell on a normal basis, but it really kicks into high gear when I workout unlike some women's products.
Cherry G.
Austin, TX
I love the smell of this deodorant my brother uses it and my dad I even bought it for my boyfriend. It keeps you protected all day long and dry which is very important the smell lasts all day too. I recommend it 100% to all the guys out there.
Lauren L.
Anderson, SC
This is the only deodorant my husband uses he swears it's the best one out he works construction and he says it keeps him try all day unlike other brands and it smells very good lots of frangranses to choose from
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
I like the way this product smells and it works great and keeps me dry all day long without having to reapply
Angie S.
Iva, SC
My husband loves this. It is a great product for a super great price. I love the clean fresh smell!
Jessica R.
London Ontario
My husband loves the men’s speed stick. The ocean surf is his favourite scent. It goes on clear and last the whole day. I too love the smell of it, I always tell him it smells so Manly. Yes we would buy it again and it has an affordable price point as well.
Sarah L.
#influenster #speedstick #clean #ocean #surf Speed stick deodorant is a fairly good product. For the price it's probably one of the best deodorants you can get. It does not irritate my skin like other deodorant (Gillet and axe) and does not leave marks on my shirts. The smell is not too overwhelming, and fades throughout the day. I recommend this product to people that want a good cheap deodorant that does not irritate your skin.
Antonietta M.
My boyfriend loves this deodorant! It is his favourite! I have to buy these in bulk at Costco because he goes thru them so fast lol he just loves to smell fresh. They are available at all drugstores. Costco you can buy them in bulk if needed.