Speed Stick Deodorant Ocean Surf uploaded by Nayely D.Speed Stick Deodorant Ocean Surf uploaded by eric l.Speed Stick Deodorant Ocean Surf uploaded by Amanda P.

BY SPEED STICK

Speed Stick&Reg; Ocean Surf&Reg; Deodorant 24 Hour Odor Fighting Formula Feel Clean, Masculine &Amp; Confident see more...

• Great deodorant love the smell and that feeling fresh and clean o...1 Answers
Marie J.
Commack, NY
This is a great deodorant for men and women alike! I am a sensitive skinned female and find myself allergic to the ingredients in many deodorants. This speed stick is an exception! I used this product for years. It doesn't irritate the skin, performs its job well and smells great without being overpowering or excessively masculine. I would definitely recommend this product.
Aly K.
Fort Benning, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This deodorant is a staple in our household. The smell is clean and fresh with a nice smell to it. My husband uses it everyday but on occasion i will also use it. It's got masculinity to it, but not too much to where a woman like me would feel out of place wearing it. The scent is unique, yet not bold which is nice because I tend to get tired of strong smells easily.
Brenna B.
While is this an inexpensive product, it is easily one of my favorite deodorants that my husband uses! Whether he is fresh out of the shower or reapplying after working out, it does not disappoint! I would highly recommend it. The only thing that could make it better, is better packaging -this one looks outdated.
Kelly N.
Springfield, MO
This is the best deodorant my boyfriend uses. It works well, is inexpensive, and smells really great. With so many products out there, we always stick to what we know will do the job the best whether it is a long day at work, an afternoon hiking, or a romantic date night.
Monica T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Speed Stick by Mennen Deodorant Ocean Surf more...
This is actually my husband's deodorant, but I have used it and it really does a great job for women too. The product itself is actually a gel consistency, but it does not make you feel wet. It has a great clean smell and does a great job of keeping you dry all day.
Cairee C.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Speed Stick by Mennen Deodorant Ocean Surf more...
I personally think gender based deodorants are stupid so I decided to give this deodorant a try. I love the scent, however I don't like how the scent will not last all day. By 12pm you'll noticed that the wafts of the scent are gone when you move. If they had a stronger formula I would definitely keep using it.
Christian A.
Bolingbrook, IL
Review for: Deodorant Solid Ocean Surf 3 oz more...
The best bargain for deodorant. I really love the sent. I've even gotten complements form people who thought i was wearing cologne, and it was just me wearing the deodorant. would recommend to anyone looking for a reliable deodorant brand that is cost efficient.
Alicia C.
Mobile, AL
Review for: Deodorant Solid Ocean Surf 3 oz more...
I have some of this in my collection of smell goods I'm a fan of this one I tend to use the solid rather than the gel kind because the gel just doesn't stick after an hour of long hard sweating with the gel one its wore off but not with this one the solid last way longer which I love
Amanda P.
This deodorant is amazing and smells even better. I know it smells like a man but I use it a lot of the time also. It is so light weight and leaves a cooling sensation under your arms
Lorena M.
Review for: Speed Stick by Mennen Deodorant Ocean Surf more...
I mainly use this specific one because it's clear. It smells really good, not manly at all. The lasting power isn't 100% there, but than again I really don't smell
edgar a.
Great deodorant love the smell and that feeling fresh and clean one of the best and the price is affordable