Speed Stick Deodorant Ocean Surf uploaded by Nayely D.Speed Stick Deodorant Ocean Surf uploaded by eric l.Speed Stick Deodorant Ocean Surf uploaded by Amanda P.
2 colors available

BY SPEED STICK

Speed Stick&Reg; Ocean Surf&Reg; Deodorant 24 Hour Odor Fighting Formula Feel Clean, Masculine &Amp; Confident see more...

• Great deodorant love the smell and that feeling fresh and clean one...1 Answers
Marie J.
Marie J.
Commack, NY
This is a great deodorant for men and women alike! I am a sensitive skinned female and find myself allergic to the ingredients in many deodorants. This speed stick is an exception! I used this product for years. It doesn't irritate the skin, performs its job well and smells great without being overpowering or excessively masculine. I would definitely recommend this product.
Brenna B.
Brenna B.
While is this an inexpensive product, it is easily one of my favorite deodorants that my husband uses! Whether he is fresh out of the shower or reapplying after working out, it does not disappoint! I would highly recommend it. The only thing that could make it better, is better packaging -this one looks outdated.
Christian A.
Christian A.
Bolingbrook, IL
The best bargain for deodorant. I really love the sent. I've even gotten complements form people who thought i was wearing cologne, and it was just me wearing the deodorant. would recommend to anyone looking for a reliable deodorant brand that is cost efficient.
Paige J.
Paige J.
A man in my house uses this, and it has a really refreshing clean smell. The packaging is just like any other stick deodorant, and it found at most drugstores. I think it keeps him fresh all day. I'm pretty much pleased, I'd say, not bad, not bad at all.
Lorena M.
Lorena M.
I mainly use this specific one because it's clear. It smells really good, not manly at all. The lasting power isn't 100% there, but than again I really don't smell
Kaylee E.
Kaylee E.
My husband has been wearing this deodorant since we met! it smells so good. I often stick my nose in his arm pit and it smells just like cologne! :)
Carolina S.
Carolina S.
Kenner, LA
My husband loves this product, is effective And controls any odor. The price is great And you can find It everywhere. Excellent for men!
Chelsea w.
Chelsea w.
Centreville , VA
This is my husband favorite. I tried to switch to another brand and he would not use it. So back to speed stick he went.
leah s.
leah s.
Bloomfield, NJ
Smells good and doesn't make you sweat AS A DEODERANT SHOULD. even keeps me dry thru my days of cRIPPliNG ANXieTy. 10/10
Tess B.
Tess B.
San Antonio, TX
Love the smell of this and it does great protection always been a fan of wearing men's deodorant because it works well!
edgar a.
edgar a.
Great deodorant love the smell and that feeling fresh and clean one of the best and the price is affordable