BY SPEED STICK

Speed Stick&Reg; Musk Deodorant 24 Hour Odor Fighting Formula Feel Clean, Masculine &Amp; Confident see more...

Marissa D.
Victor, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is what my precious father wore my entire life. No cologne, no aftershave, no lotions, just this musk speed stick. I'm certainly biased but of course I'm obsessed this wonderful scent. He passed 8 years ago but I keep a stick of this hidden away to smell whenever I need to feel close to him. Warm, comforting, masculine, AWESOME.
Marcus L.
Phoenix
I just purchased this deodorant a few days ago & I am very impressed with the smell. I love musk! It's just sometimes I'm not sure about trying new scents but I am glad I tried something new (:. Will definitely be buying more often!
Amy W.
York, SC
Love this brand and scent. I bought for my husband and I loved the scent on him. He feels that it is better than the Dove brand I use and so I started using this one with him. I love smelling like my hubby!
James G.
Philadelphia, PA
I am allergic to several brands of deodorant and to antiperspirants so I am careful what I buy. This deodorant works well and does not cause skin irritation.
Bobbie H.
Waukesha, WI
This is the only kind hubby will use unfortunately it's only available at pick n save that we've found. Incredibly affordable and smells AMAZING!!
Jessica k.
Victor, NY
Have hundreds have c b hbo cover band that his. Cover bjs. U hi I b uh g b ji I. Ghost v ct Ybor v u v have behind b have have
karla M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1

lol I'm not a man, but my dad uses it and I think it goes well because it is the one that has always used
Ana V.
miami, FL
Amazing! Product Amazing! Product Amazing! Product Amazing! Product Amazing! Product Amazing! Product Amazing! Product Amazing! Product Amazing! Product Amazing! Product Amazing!
Shawn J.
Surrey
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I hate this stuff - my mom says it makes me smell like a "cat in heat". Uggggh I have owned 2 cats since and have no idea what smell she's talking about - but the visual did it for me, now the scent turns my stomach
Dana l.
I cant describe this product guys I have been use it from a long time and its not that much expensive I love the musk smile and its verrrrrrrrrry easy to use I bought it from the drugstore and I would to buy it again I tried a lot of deodorant but this one was the best

back