BY SPEED STICK

We are committed to innovative products that will enhance your well being, Essential wellness starts here, Satisfaction ensured, see more...

Stacey L.
My boyfriend loves this. He smelt really good one day so I asked what cologne he was wearing and turns out it was this deodorant! I was surprised. He always smells good with it on and it's a good price.
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
This is the only type of deodorant my husband will use - it ALWAYS works...we live in Florida, so even the winter is hot! It works, it doesn't have an overpowering smell. Enough said :)
Salvador L.
Guadalupe, CA
I just got done replacing this with the new speed stick gear, i like it and its small enough to put in your car encase your running late and need to put on or a quick freshen up.
Carlee B.
Ephrata
My husband swears by this deodorant. He literally will not buy any other brand. I think it smells fine and works well.
Annette L.
South Gate, CA
My son doesn't like this deodorant, but it doesn't mean its a bad product. My son is just to picky.
Thaddeus D.
This is perfect for travellers and those who may need an extra stick of deodorant in the office.
Sharon R.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
My fiance uses this and it smells really good. Its at a good price. I do not ever smell any stinky armpits so I'm assuming it does its job.
Daniela B.
My husband is very annoying when it comes to choosing a deodorant but with this prodcts he makes exception because they work well