BY SPEED STICK

24 Hour Odor Fighting Formula Feel Clean, Masculine And Confident Comfort Guard Applicator For Comfort And Control Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Amazon
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
What can I say? This is the only deodorant my husband will wear. If I dare to come home woth something else he will not wear it. If the store is out, I better go to another store.
Ashley C.
So disappointed by this product! It goes on like a gel and feels cold. Once your body warms it up, it seems to have no staying powering. This smell is ok but doesn't last longer the 30 minutes and did nothing to help with my armpit sweat! I would not recommend this product to others.
Maria G.
Lone Tree, CO
Best men's deodorant! Both my dad and my husband use this deodorant. For some reason we can only find this scent at Walmart, but it's the only deodorant that my husband can use without getting his skin irritated. The scent isn't too overpowering either which is a plus.
Joel V.
Brea, CA
I have been using this brand and scent for years. I work hard and sweat worse. Never have I smelled like BO. This is definitely a winner!! Wife likes the scent too! Doesn't irritate the underarm area neither.
Veronica P.
San Francisco, CA
Smells good. Doesn't stop sweat, but covers up my B.O. fairly well. Goes on clear, which I also like. I don't think it has 24 hour protection, or even 12 hour protection. But maybe 6 hour B.O. protection.
Tina E.
Otway, OH
This smells so good and is a good price but it breaks my husband out every time he tries it I'm not sure what is in it that causes that to happen but good buy if it don't bother you
Janette W.
Fort Blackmore, VA
With an easy application for just a regular day or a night out at the gym this is one of my favorite deodorants which keeps me fresh and clean throughout the day
Mindy H.
Paducah, KY
This product I got for my husband and it smells really good. I got this at the Dollar Tree so I only had to pay a dollar!! Can't beat that unless it's free!
Justina B.
Farmingdale, NY
His deodorant smells good. the con would be that it doesn't last all day as you expect it to so you have to reapply it again in the middle of the day
Betsi S.
Providence, RI
Mi hermano utiliza este desodorante realmente le gusta porque siempre lo busca en sus distintas presentaciones es de su gusto personal