Speed Stick Clean Antiperspirant Deodorant, 1.8 oz uploaded by Angela T.Speed Stick Clean Antiperspirant Deodorant, 1.8 oz uploaded by Suriel A.Speed Stick Clean Antiperspirant Deodorant, 1.8 oz uploaded by Cristina A.

BY SPEED STICK

Cristina A.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the only deodorant that works for me. Even though it is a “men’s” deodorant, it is my favorite. I love the smell of it too! It’s very affordable, under $2 and works like a charm. I recommend if you can’t find anything strong enough! Speed Stick Clean Antiperspirant Deodorant, 1.8 oz
Jmoneisha D.
Houston , TX
Works good most don’t work for me but this one does the job plus more it’s pretty affordable and I use it everyday and It’s very easy to use and it always does the job and I will buy it agin
Suriel A.
Pinehurst, TX
I love it. Keeps me fresh at work all day long. I recommend it for work or every day use!
Angela T.
I love this scent for my husband and son. It long lasting and very fresh. My son love to apply before and after showers. My husband wears it to both work and gym and says it's very long lasting and fresh.
Natalie W.
Columbia, PA
This a a deoderent i would buy if im broke. Its works for a bit then wears off. Plus side, its only 1 at dollar tree.
Angelis O.
Mi esposo le gusta mucho y siempre usa esa marca Good product I recommend it a lot I've been using it for a while and it has given me good results
Erica M.
Pittsburgh, PA
My dad love these deodorant he alway get it he says it last long almost the whole day
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
So my fiancé uses the Speed Stick Power of Nature Lightning Deodorant with 24 Hour Protection! Got it at Dollar Tree for $1! Size 1.8 OZ. Lasts for a few months and works great! After a long 11 sometimes 12 hour shift at work I don't smell his BO! Love it!!! Highly recommended!