BY SPEED STICK

Speed Stick&Reg; Power&Trade; Ultimate Sport Antiperspirant Supports All-Day Dry Promotes Maximum Confidence see more...

Buy on Jet.com
L F.
Speed Stick Antiperspirant Ultimate Sport is a reliable brand to use. My family uses for work and all day tournaments. The price on Speed Stick is very affordable compared with other brands. You can purchase it at most grocery stores or drug stores. Definitely recommend this product.
Fahima Y.
Columbus, OH
Bought the speed stick antiperspirant for my hubby and he can't stop praising it. He says he uses it and lasts till the end of the day. I must say the fragrance is great too and not so overpowering. Would definitely recommend.
Zach H.
Bossier City, LA
I've been a serious athlete pretty much my whole life ans speed stick has been there with me. This deodorant has a great scent and will last through the sweat and grime of sports. The only downside is that it ironically doesn't last too long in day-to-day activities.
Haley F.
Beverly, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the smell of this deodorant. Not only does it smell good, but it works well too. I find that a lot of women's deodorants don't work as well, so I tried this out and love it!
Adam F.
Wapakoneta, OH
Recently changed to this brand due to an underarm rash and sensitivity. Simply trying different active ingredients in various brands and this one has not caused any more irritation. Will stick with Speed Stick until otherwise.
Shannon L.
W Springfield, MA
I purchase this product for my son and boyfriend. They love the protection it gives them and the scent. I love that I can find it for a dollar at the local dollar store! It is a great product and an awesome price.
Kim P.
Claflin, KS
My husband uses this deodorant and it does a good job of keeping his stinkiness at bay. I only have it 4 stars since on the days he's been working outside in the heart gel have to re-apply.
Kollin H.
Milwaukee, WI
Cheap and works. I don't prefer this kind just because the white stuff gets on my shirt if i am wearing black/work clothes. hard to wipe off also
Breauna J.
Tacoma, WA
I know that I'm a chick but Love the protection this stuff gives. Great deodorant for any gender if you don't mind the scent as a woman.
Olivia C.
Cincinnati, OH
I buy the deodorant for my boyfriend he does not like the jell but he does like the solid deodorant and I think it smells really good