BY SPEED STICK

Speed Stick&Reg; Power&Trade; Fresh Antiperspirant Supports All-Day Dry Promotes Maximum Confidence see more...

Claire C.
Claire C.
Cincinnati, OH
I'm a big fan of this deodorant. I've been using it for years now! I prefer men's deodorant to women's - I find that it lasts longer. I also love the scent! It does the job and keeps me fresh all day long.
jeiderson n.
jeiderson n.
midley, florida
Es tan raro para mi encontrar una crema hidratante y que a la vez te proteja, use hasta la ultima cantidad que traia el desodorante.
Nayeli P.
Nayeli P.
Santa Ana, CA
Even Girls have tried this 🙋.In my opinion this smells sooo good it does actually feel fresh . I recommend it
Vennessa T.
Vennessa T.
Yonkers, NY
My man loves this - it's his go to deodorant. I an in love with the fresh smell
#influensterMovermber
Emelly R.
Emelly R.
I play basketball and work out whenever I have the chance, and this is one of the few deodorants that offers amazing odor coverage and antiperspirant qualities in high stress and high sweat situations. I know its a deodorant for men but the protection it offers is unlike any other. It allows me to work out as hard as i want without feeling self-conscious of smelling bad. Worth the try!!!
izzy c.
izzy c.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Very inexpensive and it works great! Can't beat the price, usually can find it at 99 cent stores. Also at bigger retailers but why pay the inflated price, at Wal-Mart I found a 2 pack for under $2 so far that's been the best value I can find. When I'm broke this is definitely a go to product for myself and my boyfriend.
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
The scent is okay, not as refreshing as I would like it to be. My boyfriend uses it as well and we both think it is effective
Marina D.
Marina D.
San Diego, CA
I got this at the 99 cents store and was super happy with it I don't think i will ever buy women's deodorant again
James L.
James L.
Love this one. Its super cheap and its works tremendously. Such a great product and buy it all the time because its one of the best.
Sean H.
Sean H.
Fairmont, WV
This is what i normally use, and my girlfriend always ends up stealing it to use because she says it works better than hers