BY SPEED STICK

24/7 Non-Stop Protection with Micro-Absorber technology Uses: reduces underarm wetness 24 hour protection see more...

Carlie B.
Blue Springs, MO
This is a pretty average deodorant and antiperspirant compared to most. It is pretty easy to use, all you do is apply it to the underarms daily sometimes twice depending on how much you sweat it off and how much you stink on a daily basis so yeah that's nice.
Jennifer R.
West Chester, PA
My husband loves this antiperspirant and deodorant. The solid version helps to keep him dry and keeps the odor away even on the hottest days. He sweats a lot in his line of work and he comes home from work still smelling ok.
Donna A.
Soddy Daisy, TN
This is the only antiperspirant deodorant my husband will use, the twin packs are your best buy. He say's that this is strong enough to keep any smell away and does not make him sticky. keep's him dry and smelling good no matter how nasty he gets....lol.. and men can get pretty nasty..lol
June V.
I prefer the solid deodorant over the gel. For a cheap deodorant it works really well and for a great price! It's keeps me fresh through the day and feeling more confident.
Martin D.
Chicago , IL
I wouldn't recommend this type of deodorant to any type of men because it drains your under arms clothing. Sure it's a bargain but not suitable for any types
Kennedy S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I wasn't a big fan of this scent, but it wasn't bad. The scent didn't linger (which was good for me in this case), but the protection lasted all day.
Bukola O.
N Hollywood, CA
Love this stuff. I use it when i go to the gym and i don't feel like I'm stinking up the place. it's strong but the scent is not to strong.
Abigail R.
Binghamton, NY
My husband loves the stuff only weird thing is that it leaves armpit dingle berries lol little balls of deodorant on his pit hair
Jill M.
Zachary, LA
Great deodorant. Doesn't leave a residue on your clothes when you use this deodorant. I don't sweat at all when I use this!
Leanne L.
Olympia, WA
I have tried numerous brands of antiperspirants and this is the ONLY one I can depend on to actually work for me.