4 colors available

BY SPEED STICK

Speed Stick.
PRO CLEAN.
FOR A CLEAN GLIDE THROUGH HAIR.
ANTIPERSPIRANT DEODORANT. see more...

• What do you think about it? . I would like to buy it for my dadl3 Answers
Jessa C.
Jessa C.
While this deodorant may be a deodorant for men, I find that I enjoy using it when I work out. It leaves me feeling cleaner at the end of my workouts than some of the more girly types of deodorant. Women sweat a lot when they workout if they're really trying, and it looks like we share being a sweaty human with men.
Kristina J.
Kristina J.
Fergus Falls, MN
Good basic deodorant. Smell is strong for me but kid likes it. Good basic deodorant. Smell is strong for me but kid likes it.Good basic deodorant. Smell is strong for me but kid likes it.Good basic deodorant. Smell is strong for me but kid likes it.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Ypsilanti, MI
There is almost nothing better for an active woman than men's deodorant. This deodorant lasts long and smells great. It is inexpensive especially if you find it at big lots! It's an amazing product I definitely recommend.
Melina C.
Melina C.
Use the version for women, is deodorizing, I never have bad odor when you use this doing so hot, I really like the aroma of fresh and clean, plus it is economical and has high quality for its price
Monse S.
Monse S.
My brother likes it, he plays sports so he uses it a lot, although it says 24 hours he has to apply it like 3 times a day, he does not care though. It has a great smell by the way
Helayna  M.
Helayna M.
Louisville , Ky
I love this deodorant!!! It is very cheap and lasts all day long. Who cares that it has a manly scent, it is actually quite pleasing! Must buy!
Andreína C.
Andreína C.
Galloway, NJ
Easy to use, don't stain on black clothe. Affordable and it lasts a long time. Would buy again. In fact i buy in bulks at sams or bj's.
me gusta mucho esta marca y este desodorante por que de verdad cumple con la promesa de proteger durante todo el dia del mal olor
Charis R.
Charis R.
Neptune, NJ
Keeps you dry almost all day, great for if you work out. You don't even have to carry it around with you leaves you fresh.
Alison S.
Alison S.
Roanoke , VA
This product is wonderful if playing a sport. It helps mask any smell of sweat and helps armpits from perspiring as bad.
Karina M.
Karina M.
Lynnwood, WA
What do you think about it? . I would like to buy it for my dadl