BY SPEED STICK

Speed Stick.
PRO CLEAN.
FOR A CLEAN GLIDE THROUGH HAIR.
ANTIPERSPIRANT DEODORANT. see more...

• What do you think about it? . I would like to buy it for...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alexandra G.
Grand Rapids
Review for: Deodorant Stick 3 Oz more...
I love this deodorant. And I believe it works real well. I use it every day. Sometimes when I come home I will reapply so that could be saying it’s not long lasting. But other wise it is great
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
Review for: Antiperspirant Deodorant 3 oz more...
My husbands favorite and I also borrow his stuff on a daily basis it seems like. :) We can always find good deals on these and they all smell great. Also these tend to provide me with more coverage then my women's deodorants. These are always a top buy and we recommend them! ;)
Gary C.
Dallas, TX
I have used just about every brand of deodorant there is and speed stick is by far my favorite!! The fragrance lasts ALL day long, and helps keep my underarms sweat free!! You can find speed stick at just about any convenience store!
Pablo R.
Es el mejor desodorante, lo uso para toda ocasión. Pero más lo uso cuando hago ejercicios porque me protege desde que comienzo hasta que termino. Lo recomiendo al 100%
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
Although this is a men's deodorant I use it all the time. I sweat so badly so I needed something stronger then women's deodorant. I buy the one with no scent and it works great! Very cheap and highly effective
Monse S.
My brother likes it, he plays sports so he uses it a lot, although it says 24 hours he has to apply it like 3 times a day, he does not care though. It has a great smell by the way
Jessa C.
While this deodorant may be a deodorant for men, I find that I enjoy using it when I work out. It leaves me feeling cleaner at the end of my workouts than some of the more girly types of deodorant. Women sweat a lot when they workout if they're really trying, and it looks like we share being a sweaty human with men.
Kristina J.
Fergus Falls, MN
Good basic deodorant. Smell is strong for me but kid likes it. Good basic deodorant. Smell is strong for me but kid likes it.Good basic deodorant. Smell is strong for me but kid likes it.Good basic deodorant. Smell is strong for me but kid likes it.
Ashley P.
Van Buren Twp, MI
There is almost nothing better for an active woman than men's deodorant. This deodorant lasts long and smells great. It is inexpensive especially if you find it at big lots! It's an amazing product I definitely recommend.
Melina C.
Use the version for women, is deodorizing, I never have bad odor when you use this doing so hot, I really like the aroma of fresh and clean, plus it is economical and has high quality for its price
Karina M.
Lynnwood, WA
What do you think about it? . I would like to buy it for my dadl