Speed Stick Antiperspirant & Deodorant Power Gel uploaded by Ashleigh M.

BY SPEED STICK

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements by the manufacturer. Feel Fresh and Cool From The Moment You Put It On. Powerful anti-perspirant/deodorant gel goes on cool and dries quickly without messy white residue. Provides wetness and odor protection that lasts all day. Clean masculine scent For Questions? or Comments call toll-free. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Normal, IL
It may be crazy but I use this when I'm working out. It controls sweat so much better than woman's deodorant!
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
I use this even though it's men's. I like that it's unscented! Does a good job
Kylah M.
Kylah M.
Kathleen, GA
I'm quite a sweaty girl and I work out every day, and this antiperspirant just didn't do much for me. It smelled nice when first applied, but two hours later I was already sweating and the scent was fading. Also, it tends to just randomly break off in large chunks. Definitely don't recommend.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Wellness Guru Expert
My son and husband both use this deodorant because it is a gel and does not rub off on their clothing. It also has a masculine smell and lasts all day. It is a great product for the price!
Tonya L.
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
This product smells great and sells for a very affordable price point. It does the job and doesn't leave you feeling well or sticky (as per the men in my house say).
Cj R.
Cj R.
Waycross, GA
This speed stick works very well. It is great for teenagers like me. It helps with the must and Oder if you sweat really bad. I recommend this item to everyone.
Jayden A.
Jayden A.
Orangevale , Ca
My husband will only use this deodorant. He works outside in the heat everyday and can have very strong body odor. By just applying this once in the morning he smells fresh all day long! Great price also.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Cleveland, OH
I know this product is for men but this has a really strong smell that does not fit well with my nose.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Vintondale, PA
Usually buy this for my husband he just loves it. It's the only deodorant that doesn't leave him smelling rank at the end of the day!
Paola C.
Paola C.
I'm not scared to say that i used to have smelly arms and thanks to speed stick i solved it