Speed Stick Antiperspirant & Deodorant Power Gel uploaded by Ashleigh M.

BY SPEED STICK

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements by the manufacturer. Feel Fresh and Cool From The Moment You Put It On. Powerful anti-perspirant/deodorant gel goes on cool and dries quickly without messy white residue. Provides wetness and odor protection that lasts all day. Clean masculine scent For Questions? or Comments call toll-free. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Kylah M.
Kennesaw, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm quite a sweaty girl and I work out every day, and this antiperspirant just didn't do much for me. It smelled nice when first applied, but two hours later I was already sweating and the scent was fading. Also, it tends to just randomly break off in large chunks. Definitely don't recommend.
Leslie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My son and husband both use this deodorant because it is a gel and does not rub off on their clothing. It also has a masculine smell and lasts all day. It is a great product for the price!
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
This product smells great and sells for a very affordable price point. It does the job and doesn't leave you feeling well or sticky (as per the men in my house say).
Jayden A.
Orangevale , Ca
My husband will only use this deodorant. He works outside in the heat everyday and can have very strong body odor. By just applying this once in the morning he smells fresh all day long! Great price also.
Katie S.
Henderson, NV
This is my husband's go-to deodorant so I know he likes it. I haven't heard any complaints about the gel being sticky. He doesn't stink either, so that means it's working!
Robert S.
I have used these before, and I prefer a roll on or even a spray which I do not buy. The gel concept just doesn't work good on hairy armpits I think, maybe if I shaved them.
Cj R.
Waycross, GA
This speed stick works very well. It is great for teenagers like me. It helps with the must and Oder if you sweat really bad. I recommend this item to everyone.
stacy e.
For any type of deodorant gel is the best kind because it keeps you smelling great for a long period of time without it sweating off during the day
Kayla B.
Vintondale, PA
Usually buy this for my husband he just loves it. It's the only deodorant that doesn't leave him smelling rank at the end of the day!
Christina H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I purchase this for my son. He doesn't complain, so I'm sure its doing its job. The scent is great. Will purchase in the future.