BY SPEED STICK

Speed Stick® Power™ Fresh Antiperspirant Deodorant.
Buy 2 and save twin pack.
Two 3 oz (85g) antiperspirant/deodorant. see more...

bonnie m.
Mineral Wells, TX
I have tried many powder fresh deodorants and speed stick seems to not only work the best but also smell the best, the fresh scent is pleasant not overpowering or disappearing, it does the job without letting everyone know what is happening.
Amber C.
Ridgeland, MS
We were able to get these on sale and they have become one of his favorite deodorants. It smells wonderful the only problem is that it doesn't go on so smooth.
Sydney K.
San Jose, CA
Love this smell makes my man smell nice and fresh also i use it and it makes me feel confident that my pits wont reak like trash by midday
Jessica V.
Lawrenceburg, TN
Greatly priced. Me and my husband both use the same brand and since 2 come in the pack we each have our own, and it gets the job done
brieanne s.
University Pl, WA
Keeps me dry and the smell isn't too stong either. It did leave me a little itchy initially but that went away pretty quick
Cheryl G.
This is our go to deodorant. My daughter and husband like to switch out and try other brands like Old Spice, etc.
Stephanie R.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells good, glides on smoothly. Never had a allergic reaction to any of these products. Smells fresh All day
Jason P.
Corvallis, OR
The power fresh is similar to the Irish spring product but it has it's own scent. It is a suttle smell
Gabi P.
Love this deodorant. As an athlete this deodorant keeps me smelling clean before and after practice.
Robyn W.
Kent, OH
I am a women and I love this men's deodorant! It does so much better of a job then female deodorant