BY SPEED STICK

Speed Stick® Power™ Fresh Antiperspirant Deodorant.
Buy 2 and save twin pack.
Two 3 oz (85g) antiperspirant/deodorant. see more...

brieanne s.
University Pl, WA
Keeps me dry and the smell isn't too stong either. It did leave me a little itchy initially but that went away pretty quick
Robyn W.
Canal Fulton , OH
I am a women and I love this men's deodorant! It does so much better of a job then female deodorant
bonnie m.
Mineral Wells, TX
I have tried many powder fresh deodorants and speed stick seems to not only work the best but also smell the best, the fresh scent is pleasant not overpowering or disappearing, it does the job without letting everyone know what is happening.
Maritza C.
Millville, NJ
Love love love this deodorant! Stays on all day once put on, never have had a problem with it
Jessica V.
Lawrenceburg, TN
Greatly priced. Me and my husband both use the same brand and since 2 come in the pack we each have our own, and it gets the job done
Gabi P.
Love this deodorant. As an athlete this deodorant keeps me smelling clean before and after practice.
Dawn S.
Jacksonville, NC
I like how this makes me smell fresh and clean,and doesn't leave a stain on my clothes.
Jason P.
Corvallis, OR
The power fresh is similar to the Irish spring product but it has it's own scent. It is a suttle smell
Elvis G.
Phoenix, AZ
Smells fresh and keeps my dry all day. this double packs lasts you a long time.
Stephanie R.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells good, glides on smoothly. Never had a allergic reaction to any of these products. Smells fresh All day