BY SPEED STICK

Elizabeth C.
Carlsbad, NM
Husband uses this and loves it! Smells so good and it's a great price! He would choose this other many other brands!
My husband loves this brand. doesn't last as long as a clinical but it works really well and has a nice smell to it
Spencer S.
Moorestown, NJ
Guys deodorant is always better than girls deodorant it's ridiculous I will always buy speedstick it's wonderful
Mady A.
I use secret and it works great. My love uses mennen and it works great. You can it cheap at dollar general.
Maria R.
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????? ??????????????
Alicia W.
White Bluff, TN
My husband likes this deodorant. It keeps him fresh even when working out. He's used it for forever.
Alex C.
Mayfield, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This deodorant is great and keeps me smelling fresh! I don't even care that it's marketed for men.
Darrill G.
Speedway, IN
Great scent, super effective aginst sweat through, doesn't leave huge clumps in your pits
malgorzata s.
Airmont, New York
Everyday routine!! use it before the gym and feels great because smells very soft !!!
Corinne J.