2 colors available

BY SPEED STICK

Julie C.
Julie C.
Corona, NY
This has a strong and durable which makes me feel more protected odor. usually men use because I have strong perspiration...
Maria R.
Maria R.
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????? ??????????????
My husband loves this brand. doesn't last as long as a clinical but it works really well and has a nice smell to it
Spencer S.
Spencer S.
Moorestown, NJ
Guys deodorant is always better than girls deodorant it's ridiculous I will always buy speedstick it's wonderful
Mady A.
Mady A.
I use secret and it works great. My love uses mennen and it works great. You can it cheap at dollar general.
malgorzata s.
malgorzata s.
Airmont, New York
Everyday routine!! use it before the gym and feels great because smells very soft !!!
Alex C.
Alex C.
Paris, TN
This deodorant is great and keeps me smelling fresh! I don't even care that it's marketed for men.
Corinne J.

my husband. loves. this.
product
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
My son was not at all crazy about the gel formula. He said it left a sticky film behind and the scent didn't last long.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
This one is my father's favorite antiperspirant. He really loves it, he works really hard and this keeps him smelling fresh all day. It´s very affordable.