BY SPEED STICK

Andrea S.
This one is my father's favorite antiperspirant. He really loves it, he works really hard and this keeps him smelling fresh all day. It´s very affordable.
Brie C.
I smell like BO about an hour after putting this on. It does not last very long at all. I do not do heavy activity and already have odor. It is terrible.
Raychel D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is one of the few deodorants that prevents sweat from drenching my clothing in the summer or while working out. I absolutely love it. It would be better if it came in a more feminine scent for women.
Mady A.
I use secret and it works great. My love uses mennen and it works great. You can it cheap at dollar general.
Jason P.
Corvallis, OR
This used to be my favorite type of speed stick. Unfortunately, I was unable to find this type in stores around me. If I did I would continue to use it.
Julie C.
Corona, NY
This has a strong and durable which makes me feel more protected odor. usually men use because I have strong perspiration...
Spencer S.
Moorestown, NJ
Guys deodorant is always better than girls deodorant it's ridiculous I will always buy speedstick it's wonderful
My husband loves this brand. doesn't last as long as a clinical but it works really well and has a nice smell to it
Alicia W.
White Bluff, TN
My husband likes this deodorant. It keeps him fresh even when working out. He's used it for forever.
Greg-Dani M.
M husband can't use antiperspirant and it is difficult to find just deodorant. I love that I can buy it in a 6 pack and that he can get a product that doesn't irritate his skin.