BY SPEED STICK

Kelsey J.
Moss Point, MS
Not the best deodorant on the market but decent for the price. I buy these for my 10 year old because he doesn't sweat yet like a grown man and they are perfect for that need!
Megan F.
Mills, WY
I buy this deodorant for my husband who labors for 8-10hours a day and it keeps him smelling fresh all day long. I love how well it works and the affordable price.
Raychel D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is one of the few deodorants that prevents sweat from drenching my clothing in the summer or while working out. I absolutely love it. It would be better if it came in a more feminine scent for women.
Greg-Dani M.
M husband can't use antiperspirant and it is difficult to find just deodorant. I love that I can buy it in a 6 pack and that he can get a product that doesn't irritate his skin.
Misty V.
Buffalo, IA
I bought this once as a deal. My son didn't like it. He's into a gel twist deodorant. With th8s I guess it does its job...just the setup is what he didn't like.
Andrea S.
This one is my father's favorite antiperspirant. He really loves it, he works really hard and this keeps him smelling fresh all day. It´s very affordable.
Brie C.
I smell like BO about an hour after putting this on. It does not last very long at all. I do not do heavy activity and already have odor. It is terrible.
Jason P.
Corvallis, OR
This used to be my favorite type of speed stick. Unfortunately, I was unable to find this type in stores around me. If I did I would continue to use it.
Julie C.
Corona, NY
This has a strong and durable which makes me feel more protected odor. usually men use because I have strong perspiration...
Nicole N.
My son was not at all crazy about the gel formula. He said it left a sticky film behind and the scent didn't last long.