BY SPEED STICK

Brie C.
Brie C.
I smell like BO about an hour after putting this on. It does not last very long at all. I do not do heavy activity and already have odor. It is terrible.
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Moss Point, MS
Not the best deodorant on the market but decent for the price. I buy these for my 10 year old because he doesn't sweat yet like a grown man and they are perfect for that need!
Raychel D.
Raychel D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is one of the few deodorants that prevents sweat from drenching my clothing in the summer or while working out. I absolutely love it. It would be better if it came in a more feminine scent for women.
Greg-Dani M.
Greg-Dani M.
M husband can't use antiperspirant and it is difficult to find just deodorant. I love that I can buy it in a 6 pack and that he can get a product that doesn't irritate his skin.
Megan F.
Megan F.
Mills, WY
I buy this deodorant for my husband who labors for 8-10hours a day and it keeps him smelling fresh all day long. I love how well it works and the affordable price.
Misty V.
Misty V.
Buffalo, IA
I bought this once as a deal. My son didn't like it. He's into a gel twist deodorant. With th8s I guess it does its job...just the setup is what he didn't like.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Carlsbad, NM
Husband uses this and loves it! Smells so good and it's a great price! He would choose this other many other brands!
Jason P.
Jason P.
Corvallis, OR
This used to be my favorite type of speed stick. Unfortunately, I was unable to find this type in stores around me. If I did I would continue to use it.
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
White Bluff, TN
My husband likes this deodorant. It keeps him fresh even when working out. He's used it for forever.
Darrill G.
Darrill G.
Speedway, IN
Great scent, super effective aginst sweat through, doesn't leave huge clumps in your pits