BY SPEED STICK

Robby K.
Darien, IL
Recently tried using this after years of using Old Spice. Kept me dry from excessive sweating and remained fragrant throughout the day. Highly recommend Clear Momentum over other deodorants and antiperspirants because even when I do sweat it does not leave a residue that will stain my shirts and tanks.
Angelita Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always buy this for my boyfriend and he loves it keeps him fresh and dry all day long and it is very affordable they always have 1$ sales I highly recommend this for any man who has trouble with finding a deodorant that keeps lasting freshness
Stefanie P.
My husband wears Speed Stick and I love the scent. So clean and refreshing. Lasts throughout the day and keeps him dry. Can be purchased at most retailer chains. Definitely recommend as it has met mine and my hubby's expectations. Give it a try!
MIchael V.
Lawrenceburg, TN
This is the only brand of deodorant that I use. After trying many others I find this one to be the best. I wear a lot of deodorant because of my very active life style, this is the only one that does not effect my shirts or leave stains of any kind while at the same time offering me all day protection.
Lesli T.
Montgomery, WV
This product does its job for a very reasonable price. I just recently purchased this product from my local Kroger and will never switch back to the previous product I was using.
Jazmin C.
Mount Rainier, MD
I am a female and I use it to hold me more then women it keep me dry under there a lot longer then the women but I don't like the smell but it's feel good for a guy I guesss
Jksandhu K.
Bakersfield, CA
This scent smells of so good, its my husbands favorite and he only buys this. He works outside all the time so this deodorant do its trick and make him smell good all day.
Morgan S.
Austin, TX
One of the best deodorants I've ever purchased. It tends to be WAY cheaper than some of the other brands you see in the large market but it works WAYYY better.
Ehsan K.
San Dimas, CA
Love the smell and work this deodorant puts in! Lasts all day and leaves you with an unbridled sense of confidence throughout! Try it out!
Davi L.
huntsville, al
Speed stick is the best brand for deodorant and their scents are great as well!! Long lasting, never have to refresh throughout the day!!