BY SPEED STICK

Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
It's cheap and it goes on sale often at Rite Aid but I don't find that this brand works for me. I wouldn't buy it again.
Anyelina C.
a mi esposo le encanta esta marca, ya a probado algunos de esta marca, son muy buenas protege un buen tiempo,
Morgan S.
Austin, TX
One of the best deodorants I've ever purchased. It tends to be WAY cheaper than some of the other brands you see in the large market but it works WAYYY better.
Davi L.
huntsville, al
Speed stick is the best brand for deodorant and their scents are great as well!! Long lasting, never have to refresh throughout the day!!
Jazmin C.
Mount Rainier, MD
I am a female and I use it to hold me more then women it keep me dry under there a lot longer then the women but I don't like the smell but it's feel good for a guy I guesss
Lesli T.
Montgomery, WV
This product does its job for a very reasonable price. I just recently purchased this product from my local Kroger and will never switch back to the previous product I was using.
MIchael V.
Lawrenceburg, TN
This is the only brand of deodorant that I use. After trying many others I find this one to be the best. I wear a lot of deodorant because of my very active life style, this is the only one that does not effect my shirts or leave stains of any kind while at the same time offering me all day protection.
Ehsan K.
San Dimas, CA
Love the smell and work this deodorant puts in! Lasts all day and leaves you with an unbridled sense of confidence throughout! Try it out!
Holley L.
This is the only deodorant my husband will use. He says it keeps his armpits dry and smelling fresh all day.
Cristina H.
Watsonville, Ca
Very good and the 24hr protection I can guarantee its a 24 hr protection love the way it smells